18 minutes ago, Shiregreenowl 80 said:

You got that from one friendly... Or is it just stranded reaction for fans who want monk out 

As a whole I think there is a lot of promise and a good foundation at the moment. But as of right now though we are lacking so much up top and in other little areas and with a season as crucial as this one starting on -12 I would say we are in some trouble. Hopefully we can get some more recruiting in soon so there is more optimism on here

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Captain Scarlett said:

Not a SINGLE shot on target...........let me repeat that...........not a SINGLE shot on target..............

We need to step up  drastically.

Stats can used however u want them to be,  like when  a team dominates possession  but what it doesn't say is  50%  was played in back 4!  Or shoots on target  we could have had 10 long rang  shots comfortably into keepers hands but counts as 10 shots on target. We had 3 chances that should have resulted in goals, yes they should have been taken but reach and Ilorfa have taken plenty in the past  it happens 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, oldishowl said:

Although I might be reading too much into it I think what he is actually saying re the captaincy is that he wants to try and get Bannan to be more positive and constructive with his reaction to others rather than the petulant, negative stuff we saw last season.

Angry small Scottish man syndrome-good luck with that! 😂

2 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

There's a sound base there, something to build on

We have lots of energy

Everyone can see we need more quality up front

Hopefully we'll be able to add 3 or 4 players to this squad

Saying "up front" is so last year 

Its "up top" on here these days if you want to be cool ! 

15 minutes ago, Shiregreenowl 80 said:

Stats can used however u want them to be,  like when  a team dominates possession  but what it doesn't say is  50%  was played in back 4!  Or shoots on target  we could have had 10 long rang  shots comfortably into keepers hands but counts as 10 shots on target. We had 3 chances that should have resulted in goals, yes they should have been taken but reach and Ilorfa have taken plenty in the past  it happens 

Reach and Iorfa scored 3 league goals between them last season. If we don’t get some new forwards in we won’t score enough goals to survive - regardless of how many chances we create. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

There's a sound base there, something to build on

We have lots of energy

Everyone can see we need more quality up front

Hopefully we'll be able to add 3 or 4 players to this squad

As before,stop bannan,you stop Wednesday.. 

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

Reach and Iorfa scored 3 league goals between them last season. If we don’t get some new forwards in we won’t score enough goals to survive - regardless of how many chances we create. 

Reach looked awful,so did Rhodes,the whispers saying Martin at derby and Garner at Wigan,they will start if true,without a doubt..

28 minutes ago, the monk said:

Saying "up front" is so last year 

Its "up top" on here these days if you want to be cool ! 

I have no style

No fashion sense

Cool wouldn't work for me

Actually, that's just reminded me we had a guy at work called "up front" or "Jimmy up front" to give him his full name

He had no control over what came out of his mouth

I loved the guy

• Haha 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.