Vardy Starts - George Hirst on the bench

Just now, TheGaffer said:

It's the unforced errors, huge open spaces between the back three, the inability to pass 10 yards between the defence and midfield that's worrying me. I'm not bothered if we lose 10 nil so long as you can see that we have a shape that is cohesive. This first 20 minutes doesn't fill me with any confidence in that regard. 

We should have scored twice yes. Both set pieces. 

1set piece 1 terrific ball from Bazza and it’s our first friendly 

• Like 1

Just now, TheGaffer said:

Yeah I edited it afterwards haha. 

Positive is browns movement. We do need another option as we already know with Rhodes being the only option up front

I agree with you about the defence somewhat but you have to take into account the opposition and the fact that 2 of the 3 haven’t played in an age together 

Just now, Lawrie Madden said:

I agree with you about the defence somewhat but you have to take into account the opposition and the fact that 2 of the 3 haven’t played in an age together 

That's the concern though isn't it? I know it's circumstance but the opposition in 2 weeks time aren't going to take it easy on us just because we've not played much together. It's a bit worrying. 

Lots to be done in a very short time. Hopefully they can get up to speed 

1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

He looks woefull 

I thought I was watching a different game but got to agree with this so far. 

I'd like to see penney come on for Harris and see how that affects van aken. He's pushing up quite a bit which is good to see but Harris isn't defensively minded enough and it's leaving huge gaps. I think with penney there it might improve van aken performance too

1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

He looks woefull 

What??? How on earth have you come up with that? He’s look calm and assured without being spectacular. But describing him as woeful is just completely inaccurate. 

seriously don’t know what goes through people’s heads

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1