New Away Kit Debut Today

Just now, Ibbo48 said:

I mean, correct me if I’m wrong, but if you’re wearing a white shirt or a yellow shirt then it must be easier to pick your players out to pass to rather than if you’re wearing murky green, black or dark grey ?

its a long time since I played but have I got this wrong?

Yes but we’re going to go blind this season with Monk’s Mystery Football.

18 minutes ago, Ibbo48 said:

Also, it’s a bloody depressing looking kit.

Ive been taking the mickey out of the lass across the road in her Blades pink away shirt but I wish I’d not bothered now

Yeah but think of the positives.  You can hide in the bushes and jump out to take thepiss out of her.

29 minutes ago, Ibbo48 said:

I mean, correct me if I’m wrong, but if you’re wearing a white shirt or a yellow shirt then it must be easier to pick your players out to pass to rather than if you’re wearing murky green, black or dark grey ?

with the added factor it's utter shyte to look at.

i mean whose doing our kits now, the army stores?

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Ibbo48 said:

Obviously I’ll retract my statement if we go on an amazing record beating run away from home 

32 minutes ago, Ibbo48 said:

last seasons green should have been hard to pick up at a glance, but our away form was good, so...

gone for camouflage this time around, STEALTH.

sign the invisible man up top and we're home and dry, 60 goals a season forward if we can find him in the box.

2 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

last seasons green should have been hard to pick up at a glance, but our away form was good, so...

gone for camouflage this time around, STEALTH.

sign the invisible man up top and we're home and dry, 60 goals a season forward if we can find him in the box.

My problem is that I grew up with a team that had 2 choices of kit. Stripes or white. 

That 66 side looked like a muddy Real Madrid on its famous Cup run.

Happy days

38 minutes ago, Ibbo48 said:

Also, it’s a bloody depressing looking kit.

Ive been taking the mickey out of the lass across the road in her Blades pink away shirt but I wish I’d not bothered now

reminds me of the pigs yellow and shyte coloured striped one (in the early 80's?).

Just now, Ibbo48 said:

My problem is that I grew up with a team that had 2 choices of kit. Stripes or white. 

That 66 side looked like a muddy Real Madrid on its famous Cup run.

Happy days

i couldn't agree more on the 66 final kit, but i remember the blue body with white sleeves as home kit, stripes not coming back until dooley.

4 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

i couldn't agree more on the 66 final kit, but i remember the blue body with white sleeves as home kit, stripes not coming back until dooley.

Ha ha. True, mate.

i conveniently forgot about that.

You got my drift though