Jordan Jones

11 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Only seen him play once for Northern Ireland , and he looked very impressive in that game............i will wait for Edinburgh or Belfast  owl to offer a more comprehensive report,  but if his ex Ireland boss at Stoke wants him then we will probably lose out.

You might have to wait a while for BO2's response,Think he's done a runner or Neil has given him the boot? Anyway,think this is the same fella who did himself serious damage when trying to break a Celtic players leg two seasons ago.

No thanks.

2 minutes ago, Binky Griptite said:

I'd never heard of Jodi Jones, thought you'd just got stuck in a whole and thought it was still the 90s!

Google him, he does exist🙂 I just did, and it looks as if he’s been out for the last two years with some cruciate injury The reason I remembered him, because his first game was on tv and he was explosive, and then when we were linked with him, I started paying more attention

Guest OrlandoUnTrustful
7 minutes ago, Tommo_ said:

Incredible in-depth analysis

He can’t get a game for a crap side playing in an appalling league. Stevie May, Phil Scott, Simon Donnelly, Mark Reynolds and Phil O’Donnell. The endless list of terrible signings from a pub league.

He from the same place as me up on the North Yorks coast ,his grandad goes in the same pub as me.Saw him last night and he never mentioned it,he knows i'm a Wednesday fan and loves to talk about the lad,so I there might be nothing in it.

The lad came through the Middlesbrough ranks and they rated him but I think he was a bit of a Jack the Lad and they moved him on even though he looked to have a decent future.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Philb125 said:

He fits the value model of highly rated player that’s lost his way. I’d rather us go after 5/6 players like this that we pick up whilst their stock is low than going after players at the peek of their value. 

Tried and tested model that worked for Fessi, Westwood, Lees, Bannan to name a few. Just hope we get better at selling them on once their stock rises. 

The difference is we are now filling the squad with players with injury records. That wasn’t the case with the 2015 intake.

You buy/loan six players with injury history and two come off, or you take three players with injury-free backgrounds. I’d prefer the latter.

• Like 1

Guest gizowl
4 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

The difference is we are now filling the squad with players with injury records. That wasn’t the case with the 2015 intake.

You buy/loan six players with injury history and two come off, or you take three players with injury-free backgrounds. I’d prefer the latter.

Don't worry we're having a extension built on the physio and rehab room. 

25 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I agree, the get them while their stock is low doesn’t just mean injured players. There are a few others that I’d take a punt on; Madison maybe Ince. 

• Like 2