All Or Nothing - Spurs

Premieres on Amazon. 

31/08/2020

Could be ok.

I’m hoping Mourinho tells them that apart from Kane, they’re not up to it... and that he’s only there for the money and to live in London. 

Shame this wasn’t around in the Mourinho Chelsea days, when he was hiding in laundry baskets etc. 

It's quite interesting...but I love the idea that this was some super dramatic season for them. 

They booted their manager, appointed a high profile manager and sort of bumbled their way to 6th in the table, finishing another season without a trophy. 

To me, that sounds like a pretty bog standard Spurs season. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

It's quite interesting...but I love the idea that this was some super dramatic season for them. 

They booted their manager, appointed a high profile manager and sort of bumbled their way to 6th in the table, finishing another season without a trophy. 

To me, that sounds like a pretty bog standard Spurs season. 

Agreed. Think the trailer above shows they are having to resort to making it the Jose Mourinho show in order to make it remotely interesting. 

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Quite enjoying it so far. 

It's not bad. 

It isn't Sunderland Till I Die good, but then you couldn't really hope for two more seasons of such comedy really. 

Main takeaways: 

- Poch is portrayed as having pretty much given up. Might have been the case, but probably suits the narrative Spurs want to get out there. 

- Jose, despite his flaws, has absolute stacks of charisma. Shame it isn't too often reflected in the way his teams play. 

- Most of the Spurs players come across quite well really. Might be something in the fact they're a bit too nice and that's why they never actually win anything

- Harry Kane's pre-match captain speeches are the sh*ts. 

11 minutes ago, SiJ said:

It's not bad. 

It isn't Sunderland Till I Die good, but then you couldn't really hope for two more seasons of such comedy really. 

Main takeaways: 

- Poch is portrayed as having pretty much given up. Might have been the case, but probably suits the narrative Spurs want to get out there. 

- Jose, despite his flaws, has absolute stacks of charisma. Shame it isn't too often reflected in the way his teams play. 

- Most of the Spurs players come across quite well really. Might be something in the fact they're a bit too nice and that's why they never actually win anything

- Harry Kane's pre-match captain speeches are the sh*ts. 

I just find it intriguing seeing the interaction between a legend like Mourinho and top Premier League players. 

I’m sure parts are cut out and edited, but fascinating seeing his team talks and conversations with players. 

The show was apparently one of the contributory factors in Poch leaving. He was given no say in the matter and pretty much told to poo up and get on with it.

At the same time, Levy allegedly refused to allow the installation of a series of cameras which would have given a Birdseye view of the training pitch. Poch apparently offered to pay for them himself and, was still told no.

One of these shows for us since 2015 would have been a reyt laugh

Imagine the trailer.. Carlos wearing a fake nose, moustache and glasses to do Team talks 

FF not getting on the bus to Norwich

Winnall and FF fighting in training 

The record breaking cakeball

United fans sh*tting on the pitch 

OJ Simpson like highlights of the FFP case

Special physio room segment where Abdi, Matias, Hooper, Fletcher, FF, Westwood, Keiren Lee etc etc discuss what they’ve been up to 

Spinoff episode with Carlos, Fletcher, Bannan and Rhodes all off for a hair transplant 

It’d be tv gold 

Edited by Django
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6