Reach position

Where is he gonna play this season?

In a 3-5-2 the obvious place for him looks like LWB but he had a horror show there against Swansea. 

Then maybe you’d say centre mid. But you’d say Luongo, Bannan, Brown and maybe Hunt and Fizz ahead of him there. 

So I can see him playing 10 just off Rhodes for the first couple of games unless we get more forwards. 

Just now, beloved_aunt said:

In a 3-5-2 the obvious place for him looks like LWB but he had a horror show there against Swansea. 

Then maybe you’d say centre mid. But you’d say Luongo, Bannan, Brown and maybe Hunt and Fizz ahead of him there. 

So I can see him playing 10 just off Rhodes for the first couple of games unless we get more forwards. 

Or using his height leading the line as a fearless centre forward

• Haha 8

2 minutes ago, beloved_aunt said:

coronation-street-5-fiz-stape-gary-windass-2-1569274922.jpg

• Haha 3

Not difficult.

We either sell him which we won’t or the new coaching team work with him to get him using his ability.

I slated him last season but he has ability and should be a key player in our starting 11.

We simply cannot afford for another big earner to be sitting in the stands.

If Monk ain’t going to play him move him out. 

• Like 1

He's not good enough to be either the first choice left wing-back or in the midfield three. I could see him in the short term playing up front but as I've said before Reach is a jack of all trades but a master of none and I think Windass should we sign him will be the same?

Really would be looking to move Reach on, there is no real role for him in either of Monk’s preferred systems. He is a decent enough player to attract some interest, so we should either try and recoup some of what we paid, or try for a swap deal, for a player who might be more relevant to Monk’s style

• Like 2