Every Championship Stadium rated fro worst to best...

That's the second video I've seen of Hillsborough in recent weeks, where they are using the proposed increased capacity image from our WC Bid as a real thing, which says to me they've never been to Hillsborough.

It really is a beautiful stadium though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

The lad presenting the vide

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

We came second...

Not gunna really take much notice of a kid who has football posters on his bedroom wall, bet his bedroom stinks of B.O and under his bed is littered with sticky tissues, takeaway boxes and empty Monster energy drink cans.

• Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Not gunna really take much notice of a kid who has football posters on his bedroom wall, bet his bedroom stinks of B.O and under his bed is littered with sticky tissues, takeaway boxes and empty Monster energy drink cans.

You seem to have a very detailed, intimate knowledge of what such a bedroom would contain

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Miles ahead of so many for fans needs like comfort and viewing lines. If you are in dire need of a Pub or Restaurant then I would suggest that is where you toddle off too. For those who must grab a bite and a pot then the range at Hillsborough is more than adequate.

Of course the corporate brigade ( 2/- Millionaires) Demand a much higher quality that equates with Manchester City. Personally I don't have a problem with this but they must understand that Etihad Quality comes at an Etihad Premium. Pay for the Day is my slogan here.

South Stand is right up there but not my cup of tea. The North is perfect but for the obvious lack of concourse space.

The sooner the West goes the better; My preference would be extending the North to give us 6/7 K seats with the corner utilised.

The Kop I would like to see two uneven sections that could be utilised according to ticket demand.    

3 hours ago, Manwë said:

That's the second video I've seen of Hillsborough in recent weeks, where they are using the proposed increased capacity image from our WC Bid as a real thing, which says to me they've never been to Hillsborough.

It really is a beautiful stadium though.

They did that here too https://footballtripper.com/england/sheffield-wednesday-stadium/

Also, "On loan goalkeeper Petr Cech endearing himself to the Sheffield Wednesday fans"?

I'm guessing they're not Wednesday experts.

Guest Bulgaria
2 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Lucky baastard!!

2 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Sounds like mine tbf

• Haha 2