Soccer Saturday - LeTissier, Thompson, and Nicholas sacked by SKY

ANDY

2 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I like Alex Scott but she seems to be on everything these days. Might as well get bloody Rylan as well. 

That's a great shout for a Charity version.  Sort of like 8 out of 10 cats does countdown.  Get some random celebs and comedians (preferably that know little about football) and do an alternative version.  I reckon it could be pretty good.

Just not bothered...

4 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

That's a great shout for a Charity version.  Sort of like 8 out of 10 cats does countdown.  Get some random celebs and comedians (preferably that know little about football) and do an alternative version.  I reckon it could be pretty good.

“There’s been a goal at Hillsborough let’s go to Dame Judy Dench for all the details!” 

• Haha 6

24 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

I bloomin’ love that idea 😂😂😂

56 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I really hope Sol isn’t one of the replacements. Can’t stand the bloke. 

Agreed. 

Sol just doesn't come across particularly well - aloof, humorless. 

Not a great fit for a tv show. 

52 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Garth Crookes lined up apparently 

Oh christ...

See above. 

Tbf, the idea of people getting upset at the idea of Phil Thompson getting the boot. 

I don't think I've met a single person (bar a Liverpool fan) who has anything nice to say about "Thommo". 

Le Tiss has ended up becoming some weird political crackpot. Questioned whether COVID was a thing and then wore a BLM badge despite then taking to social media to declare he didn't believe in the cause or something to that affect. 

"Champagne" has been on that show for absolute donkeys, going back to the days of Rodney Marsh and George Best ffs. .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Tbf, the idea of people getting upset at the idea of Phil Thompson getting the boot. 

I don't think I've met a single person (bar a Liverpool fan) who has anything nice to say about "Thommo". 

Le Tiss has ended up becoming some weird political crackpot. Questioned whether COVID was a thing and then wore a BLM badge despite then taking to social media to declare he didn't believe in the cause or something to that affect. 

"Champagne" has been on that show for absolute donkeys, going back to the days of Rodney Marsh and George Best ffs. .

Forgot about Rodney Marsh. He was another one who went a bit weird lol 

15 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Forgot about Rodney Marsh. He was another one who went a bit weird lol 

Told a distasteful 'Tsunami/Toon Army' gag and that was it 😁

It's a shame the utterly vile Carragher somehow still keeps his job

• Like 6

I won’t miss these 3. 

thommo is too Liverpool biased

LeTiss same but Southampton. 

you can often hear them in the background cheering when l’pool or soton score despite being paid to watch/ analyse a different game 

champagne Charlie is rubbish. Can’t even talk properly.  Says things like “ he should have went down the left “