Any news on Kieran Lee & Atdhe Nuhiu?

Guest Therealrealist
1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

Why we still going on about 2 players who have left weeks ago ?

Why does it bother you....every club in world football probly discuss where 2 ex stalwarts are goin to end up after leaving..it’s normal 🤓

35 minutes ago, Ian said:

Nuhiu (or at least his fans on here will believe) is watching the Messi to Man City saga with interest as Barca will surely take him as Messi’s replacement

I would have thought Ajax or Inter as neither ever really replaced Bergkamp

3 hours ago, robowl4life said:

Nuhiu was in gym at ponds forge Saturday. Probably just training to keep fitness up, assuming he’s not training with us? 

Oh god he’s gonna sign for them isn’t he?Wilder is going to turn him into 20 goal a season striker isn’t he?
That would put the cherry on top of 2020.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Why we still going on about 2 players who have left weeks ago ?

How unusual - fans discussing former SWFC players on an SWFC fans forum !

What further surprises are in store on this forum, I wonder ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, james o connor said:

Nowt wrong with Niuhu . Gray rated him, mad Carlos did, boring jos did , Bruce did and monk did . Can’t all be wrong 

Not when others were available they didn't! And if they did it could explain why we are still scratching around down here 

And non of the other 91 managers in England don't  seem to rate him, hence unemployed 

• Like 2

Both Nuhiu and Lee were good servants of the club - always giving 100%.

I think we’ll miss them this coming season.

I really hope that they both get fixed up with clubs and new contracts sooner rather than later and, if they do ever return to Hillsborough on the visiting side, I do hope that they are given the warm and respectful welcome that they undoubtedly deserve.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Never say, what a shiite player he was and brought us nothing, as you'll have the lefties brigade  after you,

but sod it.

I hope dave never plays professional ever again, he would be alright in non league but that's about as far as his

talent goes, hope no one else gets suckered into to buying an un-pro footballer. 

Why do you keep making bringing politics into people having different football opinions to you.

Sounds like a snowflake who likes playing the victim to me.

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Really would be typical for us to end up resigning bloody Nuhiu, all the hopes of a proper fresh start, new signings and we can’t get anyone else in up top so we resort back to type. Rhodes, Windass and Nuhiu. 

Hope not, still it would save me wasting £10 on ifollow every game. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Never say, what a shiite player he was and brought us nothing, as you'll have the lefties brigade  after you,

but sod it.

I hope dave never plays professional ever again, he would be alright in non league but that's about as far as his

talent goes, hope no one else gets suckered into to buying an un-pro footballer. 

Waddafug??????