Any news on Kieran Lee & Atdhe Nuhiu?

Guest wilyfox
8 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

These players have been released by the club, and have no connectionto tye ckub.

AND I'm sure a read of  Owlstalk would persuade them to totally turn their backs on the club, given the attitude of many fans.

I doubt they're that precious.

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Spondon Owl said:

Why?

Players make decisions for the good of their careers, not to please or displease a fanbase. 

Just now, wilyfox said:

Players make decisions for the good of their careers, not to please or displease a fanbase. 

Dunno.. its got to play a factor. Imagine being fox over his time at Wednesday. Im not sure i would feel a connection with the fans to keep me whereas compare that to bannan. I dont think bannan will leave before retiring.

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

Dunno.. its got to play a factor. Imagine being fox over his time at Wednesday. Im not sure i would feel a connection with the fans to keep me whereas compare that to bannan. I dont think bannan will leave before retiring.

Fox was reportedly offered lesser terms to stay. He and Fletcher have both signed for a club with more financial clout, and greater chance of a promotion push. I bet both of their contracts at Stoke are better terms than we offered. Career decisions. 

Guest Therealrealist
50 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Fox was reportedly offered lesser terms to stay. He and Fletcher have both signed for a club with more financial clout, and greater chance of a promotion push. I bet both of their contracts at Stoke are better terms than we offered. Career decisions. 

No chance..fox left cus he got booed a few times..keep up..

57 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

I personally think he'll go next summer. The club have realised they can no longer continue to pay high wages & Bannan will probably be offered a deal on reduced terms just like Fletcher & Fox.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mogbad said:

I personally think he'll go next summer. The club have realised they can no longer continue to pay high wages & Bannan will probably be offered a deal on reduced terms just like Fletcher & Fox.

Me too, another one we will lose for nothing.

Guest everydays_wednesday
On 24/08/2020 at 11:39, Kameron said:

Nuhiu is spending the summer on Filey beach as he usually does.  Not sure what Lee is up to.

Is he called Dobbin and 25p a ride?

49 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Sell bannon this week..he must not leave for nowt next year..bristol city will buy him

They can have Bannon any time they like. Bannan on the other hand ....................

• Haha 1