Liam Lindsay

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

4 as in borner lees dunkely borner

palmer and urghohide aren’t cbs really just can do a job , suppose van Aken yes but can’t imagine him playing unless he improves massively 

Yes but most teams have weaker options when you get to choice 5/6. I personally think it’s good enough to go. Iorfa, Dunkley and Borner seems a decent back 3 to me.

5 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Urhoghide is naturally a centre half. Palmer has been converted to centre half in a back three. It’s seven!

Urhoghide - Left back, left wing back.    He just got pushed to right back when he came into our side.

If you think Palmer is a Centre half, you need to change your guide dog.

It's five you muppet

Edited by HarryPlopper
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, wilyfox said:

We need another option on the left of a 3. Börner's had the odd niggle, Fox has gone, and JVA is tosh. But, I'd hope for someone more mobile than Lindsay. That's why I got a semi when someone posted a coupla players started following Kortney Hause. 

Think you need to get out more! WTF:

57 minutes ago, HarryPlopper said:

Urhoghide - Left back, left wing back.    He just got pushed to right back when he came into our side.

It's five you muppet

Bit harsh, especially when Monk regards him as a CB!

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/sheffield-wednesday-defender-osaze-urhoghide-18229054

29 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Monk put Palmer and Odubajo at Centre back.   Neither are and never will be.    I don't think it takes much to say very few of us rate Monk as a manager.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HarryPlopper said:

Monk put Palmer and Odubajo at Centre back.   Neither are and never will be.    I don't think it takes much to say very few of us rate Monk as a manager.

He also put Harris and Murphy at wing back. I’m hoping he’s now over those aberrations 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HarryPlopper said:

Obviously they aren't and square pegs in round holes didn't work but Urhoghide seems more suited to CB and was playing out of position at FB. I don't think he will be good enough to be involved in any defensive position next season but you calling someone a muppet for classing him as a CB was a bit off in my opinion.

A loan is odd unless we know a couple are leaving. Would make more sense if it was permanent as a longer term replacement for Lees or Borner. I’m glad one of our managers shares the vision of most of us though, big centre halves and attackers who can run with the ball at pace. 

3 hours ago, HarryPlopper said:

It's five you muppet

Urhoghide is a centre back, and he’s right footed. He’s as much as left wing back as he is a striker! 

:duntmatter:

Another reason why I think this is unlikely, is because it seems a bit of a wasted loan slot. We already have Brown, want Murphy, Garner and Leko, who would all be loans. I would imagine we’d keep the final loan spot open for another striker

Can't wait for meltdown on here when Iorfa gets sold and van aken gets a new deal 

Dawson, van aken,joey and Rhodes 

What a spine that is 

Envy of the championship 

28 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Another reason why I think this is unlikely, is because it seems a bit of a wasted loan slot. We already have Brown, want Murphy, Garner and Leko, who would all be loans. I would imagine we’d keep the final loan spot open for another striker

Thought it had been covered Leko is a permanent deal?