Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Thanks for that.

 

Pitchlamps.com isn't a thing!

 

Just one more question and I realise it's a tad naive amongst so many pitchlamp officianados but....

 

Why aren't they on the pitch?



Sorry got the URL wrong


www.pitchheatlamps.com


 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Barberphobia said:

Looks like a combination of halogen lamps to generate heat and LED UV to encourage growth.

Perhaps we could put Bannan under em.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rev Owl said:

Thanks for that.

 

Pitchlamps.com isn't a thing!

 

Just one more question and I realise it's a tad naive amongst so many pitchlamp officianados but....

 

Why aren't they on the pitch?

 

Cos bulbs blown, it's like old Christmas lights one goes they all go, got a bloke working on em right now.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, daleblue said:

 

Cos bulbs blown, it's like old Christmas lights one goes they all go, got a bloke working on em right now.

Shouldn't put em away under the roof all tangled up.

Only takes a minute to pack them carefully.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

6F636942-22FF-4936-BFD3-6B4D5319CC49.jpeg

 

 

If you ever wondered what they looked like underneath here you go

 

#swfcgeeks 

Christ had chansiri opened sheffield Wednesdays tanning salon too now 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember that picture taken on a time lapse Camera of the Heat lamps, in the early hours, which showed the ghostly image of a monk walking round the pitch. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, M Royds said:

I remember that picture taken on a time lapse Camera of the Heat lamps, in the early hours, which showed the ghostly image of a monk walking round the pitch. 

 


And now he's here to manage us

 

lol

 

  • Haha 1

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...