New Chansiri banner / flag

48 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Think it's in praise of him? Like the siege mentality we seem to developing a club.

I think the flag and song are a bit of both. I can't blame Chansiri for trying his best.  And it's a damn site better than any SWFC Chairman before him, money wise at least, but we are where we are.

He's taken on the EFL, and won several battles, but the war isn't over. 

Chansiri may yet become a Cult Hero if we have a good season on the field, if not then the flag and song will be a humerous lament. 

Hopefully both his critics and his backers can see the funny side in it. And in the end it will bring Solidarity for all Wednesdayites. 

I'm optimistic things are moving in the right direction with the signings we've made, but they have to deliver on the field. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

I think the flag and song are a bit of both. I can't blame Chansiri for trying his best.  And it's a damn site better than any SWFC Chairman before him, money wise at least, but we are where we are.

He's taken on the EFL, and won several battles, but the war isn't over. 

Chansiri may yet become a Cult Hero if we have a good season on the field, if not then the flag and song will be a humerous lament. 

Hopefully both his critics and his backers can see the funny side in it. And in the end it will bring Solidarity for all Wednesdayites. 

I'm optimistic things are moving in the right direction with the signings we've made, but they have to deliver on the field. 

I think the flag is funny. 

But I do also find it annoying how Wednesdayites settle for mediocrity. 

6 hours ago, owls maniac said:

I think the flag is funny. 

But I do also find it annoying how Wednesdayites settle for mediocrity. 

Let's see what the season brings. Izzy Brown doesn't look mediocre. 

We certainly having been paying mediocre prices since the start of the Chansiri Revolution 

13 hours ago, Wednesdaylip73 said:

Ok the man has done wrong with ffp,but guess you was happy when he was spending millions,its happened and hasnt worked out so just laugh at a bad situation, hopefully can move get behind the club not slagging it

Not slagging the club, Monk or any of the new players and staff coming in.

I'm slagging the idiot that's put us in the position we're in. It's not just the FFP issues, it's the entire shambles the rest of the club is in after 5 years.

Edited by Steelman
  • Like 8

42 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Not slagging the club, Monk or any of the new players and staff coming in.

I'm slagging the idiot that's put us in the position we're in. It's not just the FFP issues, it's the entire shambles the rest of the club is in after 5 years.

Yeah much worse than stood on the court steps waiting for the club to be wound up 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest mrbluesky
15 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

One of the best things I've seen in ages. Well done whoever is responsible.

Zero chance of it ever being seen in the ground.

No certificate?

Guest mrbluesky
20 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Yeah much worse than stood on the court steps waiting for the club to be wound up 

Here we go (rolls eyes) that was then, this is now

Ifs,buts and maybes.

On 21/08/2020 at 22:23, Therealrealist said:

Don’t want to be a doommonger..master of misery etc and it is a good flag..but when did our situation become funny??

Well, what do you suggest - we all slit our wrists or jump off Beachy Head ?

Lighten up mate - it could get worse, they might let us back into Hillsborough to watch games again soon !

It would be great if DC gets (and appreciates) the humour behind this.

Would be even better if he could reciprocate by placing an old Reliant Regal on a plinth in front of the superstore done up in D-Taxi colours (whatever they may be)! Especially if the plinth were a super-sized can of Elev8!

C'mon DC this is your chance to stick 2 fingers up to the EFL with a bit of style.

Edited by Utah Owl
  • Haha 2

Guest mrbluesky
9 hours ago, wednesdaylander said:

No D Taxis

Fork FFP

We're money rich

Thanks Sheffield 3

Blue and white

Rich not poor

We'll fork Parry in the courts

God bless Chansiri

Viva Chansiri

Long live Chansiri

Say magnifique Chansiri

Pitch?

Guest Grandad
On 23/08/2020 at 09:48, daveyboy66 said:

I think it is personally

We've been docked 12 points for essentially - cheating.

This is worse than the betting scandal that saw 3 players banned from football. Because this is the club, under the control of the Chairman, who have tried to circumvent a system designed to prevent clubs from going bust.  Its not a perfect system - I'll admit, and it doesnt sit/work well combined with parachute payments.

But on the whole its prevented far more clubs from going into Admin than it did before it was introduced - and thats had a positive impact on local businesses who trade with their local football clubs (many at cost price or less because they want to be associated with their club). Those local businesses don't shafted anywhere near as often now.

So yes. Its worse.