Dion Sanderson - Wolves

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, OwlsfaninNorway said:

I would have thought we would be looking for an improvement on Odubajo, Palmer, Urhoghide, Waddle, and Hirst.

Quite simply we were not good enough defensively last year. therefore not suroprising to see us being linked with defenders. 

Several players we have will be moved on no doubt if possible.

Muchofproblemstemmedfrommidfieldso expect that area will be strengthened as well.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Quist said:

Quite simply we were not good enough defensively last year. therefore not suroprising to see us being linked with defenders. 

Several players we have will be moved on no doubt if possible.

Muchofproblemstemmedfrommidfieldso expect that area will be strengthened as well.

We weren’t but that was more to do with a lack of any physical presence in midfield

Nice to see things have really kicked on this week. We quite clearly needed such an overhaul. 

Seen a lot saying we have a few options in defence now but I won’t be shocked if Monk wants rid of a few defenders. He seemingly hasn’t been crazy on any of centre backs bar maybe Iorfa and Odubajo has already been told in January he could find another club. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 0114 said:

Nice to see things have really kicked on this week. We quite clearly needed such an overhaul. 

Seen a lot saying we have a few options in defence now but I won’t be shocked if Monk wants rid of a few defenders. He seemingly hasn’t been crazy on any of centre backs bar maybe Iorfa and Odubajo has already been told in January he could find another club. 

Although Odubajo came back into the fold, and indeed was chosen ahead of Murphy. I watched Sanderson have a good game, and in the next game he was very poor Taken off at half time. Guess that’s what happens with young players though, remember Urhoghide

Being based in S.Wales i've seen quite a bit of him.

Good young player, composed on the ball, gets up and down, decent end product etc.

Don't think there's anything in this tbh as we don't really need hin and he will end up at Cardiff again this year anyway.

Guest hirstysfags
1 hour ago, jonnyowl said:

Odubajo not good enough

Urhoghide  unproven needs a loan.

Murphy not our player!

But other than that......