Windass - Bid accepted

Just now, jonnyowl said:

Good option as 3rd choice but not as a starter!

Need to sign two good strikers.

He can also play just off the front as the link between midfield and attack. Good signing it comes off 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

Up to him then I guess but we should only want players that want to come. Fed up of mercenaries chasing the cash.

If his head is turned by the coin (I don’t care how short a players career is) then he needs to go elsewhere.

What a load of nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Good option as 3rd choice but not as a starter!

Need to sign two good strikers.

I disagree.

He's a quality player and would be competing for first choice.

There is a reason there is competition for his signature. 

• Like 5

Well this one would be the first of the dealings I’m a little sceptical about A lot of misgivings about, not only his quality, but where he might fit in Suppose if we have enough money, then it’s another body in 

Would have liked any money we have, channeled towards players who can make a difference to the starting eleven

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

You think Monk/swfc will be bidding for Windass to not have him playing regularly...............................strange thought process that one.

We need 3 strikers

If we are to play 3-5-2 one of them can't play.

Nobody should be guaranteed a place in the starting 11.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Well this one would be the first of the dealings I’m a little sceptical about A lot of misgivings about, not only his quality, but where he might fit in Suppose if we have enough money, then it’s another body in 

Would have liked any money we have, channeled towards players who can make a difference to the starting eleven

Didnt he prove against QPR that he could do that.  If you excuse a few missed chances.  Understand what you mean about where he may play, but we dont know where Monk is going to play him. Perhaps he is planning on playing Brown and Windass off a main striker. 

To me he seems like a relatively cheap player who have already been bedded in at the club and can play in a variety of positions. 

Good signing of you ask me.

• Like 5