A much needed philosophy change

Guest Bulgaria
7 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

Windows is funny, but not as funny as Windass.

I don't think the name Windass is given enough kudos for just how ridiculous it is.

2 hours ago, The Wall said:

That's why I hope we get Windass. He looks like the type of player who's not phased by much

If he does sign and shows the same characters his dad had when he was playing ill be happy with that. 

Windass senior always gave 100%, got stuck in and didn't quit, whomever he was playing for. 

I remember us toning hull 1-5, hirsty scored 4, think Williams tapped the other in, but windass and payton up top still kept grafting especially as I think e were 4 up just after half time. 

Guest Kameron
28 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

The new Andy Sinton or Abdi.......

Wonder what will go first, I’m tipping his biscuit knees.

Agree entirely with monk getting rid of the old brigade absolutely poo to watch last season, give the youngsters a chance & let's enjoy our football again win or lose. People moaning about paying £500 thousand for windass he's a snip at that money this day & age. 

1 hour ago, NorthernOwl said:

If we get poor results in the first 6-10 games we could be as good as down. We really cant afford a slow start to the season.

I know what you are saying, but I hope and prey people are realistic, when building a new team. 1 ppg for 10 matches, then 1.5ppg for the rest, sees us safe.

2 hours ago, hangonrose said:

We couldn't sign him , there was a war on.....

Shame really he was really good going forward on the offensive,

Not so great though at tracking back when they lost possession.

European cup tie against Stalingrad didn't help him. 

Always said he's struggle in winter conditions. 

5 hours ago, striker said:

"Windows" sorry, but that made me chuckle. I agree BTW. 😀

Windows 10 is even more tempremental, inconsistent and breaks down more often than we have in recent years WTF::ghoulguy:

On the plus side, our recruitment as needed updating for some time. The players brought in last season suggested a change in direction and hopefully this seasons new players give us the right blend to be more effective at this level. Hope we carry on looking to bring in athletic,  physical and dynamic players, with potential and resale value. 

Edited by The Night-Owl