HERE ARE NEXT SEASON'S FIXTURES

5 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Going to grumble; simply not fair to play first, last and boxing day games away.

But thanks for the list.

Agree, we always seem to be away first and boxing day of late, but unusual for last game too. 

I suppose, in a season where fan attendance unknown and our recent away form, could be ok, but does seem unfair. 

Not an easy start, but takes some teams time to adjust to play off disappointment,  relegation, new manager. We need to start strongly and make use of October in particular to put some points on the board.

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

11 games in 38 days from end of Nov to 2nd December

December is packed too 8 games?

I still fail to see why the season is so condensed. Why does the Championship need to finish so early before the Euros, why does the championship need an international break?

Add 4 weeks back in to the season and most games could be played on a saturday. 

(Oh, yeah, I forgot, it's the Premier League isnt it. For the handful of clubs, mostly those relegated from EPL with international players)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hawkinsfootballboots said:

Blackburn on Boxing Day, if we are allowed back in stadiums, least we get a decent amount of tickets!

I would normally agree with this but there's absolutely no chance of away fans being allowed to attend next season so it doesn't make any difference.

Guest Therealrealist

Only Wycombe and Brentford new grounds for me so gutted about Wycombe bein early..fingers crossed for brentford

Cardiff will be a hard game, but one I feel we can win. Watford, who knows. They could come out firing from day one, or still be shell-shocked from the relegation. Bristol City - we beat them away last season, so there is no reason we can't repeat that.

It's a tough start, but it's a tough league. But it's always 11 vs 11.

• Like 4