Westwood wanted by Blackburn despite his ‘injuries’

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, mogbad said:

Westwood is done as far as Wednesday are concerned, Jones only extended until the end of the season, Dawson & Wildsmith aren't good enough & one of them needs to be loaned out. A new keeper should be one of our priorities.

Sayin Dawson and wildsmith need to be loaned out is same as sayin Rhodes needs to be loaned out..what if nobody wants to loan them🤤🤫

We all know monk is clueless

we have two young keepers who are not very good and a top class keeper who he wont play because he cant man manage players

Monk really needs to bring in a new keeper, as a long as he's a yes man...yes garry, no garry, 3 bags full garry

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, Dagmeister's Shadow said:

Agreed; unless they declared themselves injured.... again!

But you can’t say you are injured to avoid sittin on the bench..then go on Twitter and say you are not injured

14 minutes ago, Dot said:

We all know monk is clueless

we have two young keepers who are not very good and a top class keeper who he wont play because he cant man manage players

Monk really needs to bring in a new keeper, as a long as he's a yes man...yes garry, no garry, 3 bags full garry

Top class?

Just now, Therealrealist said:

🥴    Gettin borin this now..if any player ‘refused’ to sit on the bench they would be in breach of contract and said contract wud be torn up..it’s been done to death so I’ve no further comment

good so you'll stop defending him then ......

2 minutes ago, sheffwed1 said:

Westwood seems to get better every comment on here. Best keeper in championship, top class. He will turn in to Manuel Neuer soon. 

True, he's no Dawson is he

Guest Therealrealist
8 minutes ago, torryowl said:

good so you'll stop defending him then ......

I’m not d3fending him I want him off the payroll..but he’s clearly done nothing what wud be in breach of his contract,..so let’s stop pretending he has..

My bug bear is, I don't think anyone, would argue that out of the 3 keepers on our books....Westwood is by far the better of them

but lies are being peddled as to why he isn't playing, he is not injured and he tells you that himself 

1 minute ago, Dot said:

My bug bear is, I don't think anyone, would argue that out of the 3 keepers on our books....Westwood is by far the better of them

but lies are being peddled as to why he isn't playing, he is not injured and he tells you that himself 

And my bug bear is fans making out he is the same keeper he was a few years ago. Don’t get me wrong he is the better of the 3 but it’s time to bring in a new keeper. 

• Like 1

Guest The Horse

If you've paid any money to watch Wednesday these last few seasons, Westwood has been laughing his pants off at you as he takes your cash and wipes his arse with it.

A disruptive bully who thinks he can work to his own rota and undermines the manager.

He can fizz off.

Just now, Therealrealist said:

I’m not d3fending him I want him off the payroll..but he’s clearly done nothing what wud be in breach of his contract,..so let’s stop pretending he has..

your " ive no further comment on the matter"didnt last long .......

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, torryowl said:

your " ive no further comment on the matter"didnt last long .......

I’ve won the discussion and now yer just fishin so well done on losin..again..I’ve no further comment

38 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Sayin Dawson and wildsmith need to be loaned out is same as sayin Rhodes needs to be loaned out..what if nobody wants to loan them🤤🤫

Then one of them will be 3rd choice, we'll still need a new first choice.

2 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

Nope. You’ve got your opinion and won’t change it no matter what anyone says.

Great keeper but his level of performance dropped significantly which was plain to see. He’s not worth his salary and needs moving on.

will you share this seasons stats please?

I'm guessing you have realised your error lol

2 minutes ago, Dagmeister's Shadow said:

Possibly because he's no longer required to sit on the bench.

I don't know how many times people have to say this

he is not injured and he is not claiming to be injured

• Like 1