On trial - Korede Adedoyin

Looks like we're going for youths... I've got a 8-year old myself, can he do a job for us? xD

Good trial signing this, Adedoyin, that is, not my son! He can't kick a football for poo... and luckily he cannot read English either - if he were to chance on this post.

• Haha 3

Looks like an exciting player from the clips and has some quality. Then again who doesn’ on YouTube.

Small observation is he needs to lay the call off quicker and move after he passes. Often he seemed to just watch after passing rather than wanting a return or dragging players out of position with his movement. 

I think he would be a decent addition for the U23’s and would hope he’s knocking on the door of the first team in the next season or two.

Edited by jonesy87shef
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Looks like we're going for youths... I've got a 8-year old myself, can he do a job for us? xD

Good trial signing this, Adedoyin, that is, not my son! He can't kick a football for poo... and luckily he cannot read English either - if he were to chance on this post.

He'd fit right in.

Edited by royalowlisback
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jonesy87shef said:

Looks like an exciting player from the clips and has some quality. Then again who doesn’ on YouTube.

Small observation is he needs to lay the call off quicker and move after he passes. Often he seemed to just watch after passing rather than wanting a return or dragging players out of position with his movement. 

I think he would be a decent addition for the U23’s and would hope he’s knocking on the door of the first team in the next season or two.

It’s the bloody basics, isn’t it. Pass and move, pass and move.......

Hopefully, Beats or Flavs lol, will knock it in to him.

• Like 1

Scored a couple in a 6-2 defeat and that’s after only a handful of days at the club. Sign him on and put him in the development squad If we are struggling for options during the season then give him a shot (unless he proves himself sooner). Takes the pressure off the young lad that way.

• Like 1