A younger hungrier Sheffield Wednesday FC

46 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I'm ******** starving  - fasting innit - but I'd struggle to get into a promotion winning team.

3rd day for me, today I look forward to a cup of black coffee, #I'mstarvingbutwanttolooklikethem

Edited by daleblue

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

How do you work your fasting?

I start on day one with a 3 egg omelette eaten around 6 at night, second day same, third, fourth and fifth day, only 

black coffee with no sugar and only 3 cups, dont forget to keep hydrated, lots of water, no soft drinks, by the second

day you should be in Ketosis, do this intermittently over a month, have a weeks break in between and really cut down 

on carbs which are the killers, you will lose about one and a half stone per month, and its all the fat around your organs

which Ketosis burns off, see that beer belly you got, it works wonders on that, but you have to be strict, two slices of

bread will take you out of Ketosis, and fasting is very healthy for you.

27 minutes ago, daleblue said:

I start on day one with a 3 egg omelette eaten around 6 at night, second day same, third, fourth and fifth day, only 

black coffee with no sugar and only 3 cups, dont forget to keep hydrated, lots of water, no soft drinks, by the second

day you should be in Ketosis, do this intermittently over a month, have a weeks break in between and really cut down 

on carbs which are the killers, you will lose about one and a half stone per month, and its all the fat around your organs

which Ketosis burns off, see that beer belly you got, it works wonders on that, but you have to be strict, two slices of

bread will take you out of Ketosis, and fasting is very healthy for you.

Ketosis, thought that was a city in Greece, sounds far to strict for me.  Three egg omelette is a mere mouthful. No idea what foods contain carbs.

Wish I had your will power.   

8 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Ketosis, thought that was a city in Greece, sounds far to strict for me.  Three egg omelette is a mere mouthful. No idea what foods contain carbs.

Wish I had your will power.   

Honestly it's brilliant when you see results, egg omelette only for first couple of days to ease you into it, there are lots of

ways to fast, google it, you dont have to give food up completely like I do there is loads of other ways.