Players that may leave before transfer window closes

Which players do we have who may even attract a bid involving a transfer fee? Bannan, Iorfa, Luongo and Borner? Wouldn't really want to lose any of those. Ideally offload Rhodes,  Westwood and Lees to save on their big wages but that won't happen. 

• Like 5

Who we will be able too is going to be tough, all on big wages and all teams are trying to cut down on wage bills. But half the squad is out of contract next year again and we cant keep losing all our players for nothing. However, will we be able to tie down the likes of Iorfa Bannan Reach on new deals under a new wage structure ? Maybe not which makes our predicament very awkward.

Anyway who I would put up for sale NOW is:

Westwood (best keeper at club still but Monk wont play him)

Palmer

Lees

Pelupessy

Rhodes

The following i would take if we were offered money as i dont think we can sign them up again and cant afford to lose them for nothing:

Borner

Bannan

Reach

Harris

Granted this would leave us with no players but im talking in a ideal world.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Who we will be able too is going to be tough, all on big wages and all teams are trying to cut down on wage bills. But half the squad is out of contract next year again and we cant keep losing all our players for nothing. However, will we be able to tie down the likes of Iorfa Bannan Reach on new deals under a new wage structure ? Maybe not which makes our predicament very awkward.

Anyway who I would put up for sale NOW is:

Westwood (best keeper at club still but Monk wont play him)

Palmer

Lees

Pelupessy

Rhodes

The following i would take if we were offered money as i dont think we can sign them up again and cant afford to lose them for nothing:

Borner

Bannan

Reach

Harris

Granted this would leave us with no players but im talking in a ideal world.

So in an ideal world you would want us to be left with no players.

lol

• Haha 2

Reach has got something to prove next season. New management team, loads of off pitch stick from supporters. If he doesn’t rise to this challenge and isn’t performing 5-6 games in then he needs to go as he hasn’t got the character we need.

Edited by GMOwl72