BIG NEWS

Guest Grandad

3 minutes ago, Whitecap Owl said:

Glad it wasn't a change in program price....   the 3 Quid guy was pretty much the highlight for me last season....

Imagine the pre-season training regime he's going to have to go through when they finally put the prices up.

'Programmes three quid...oh...f*ck - try again, Brian. Programmes three...er...b*llocks! Come on, man! Programmes three fifty...um...quid...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!'

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, TheCityIsOurs said:

Agree with you but don’t think any other midfielders will come in now, think it’ll be a midfield 3 with Brown in front of Bannan and Luongo, with Dele-bashiru and pelupessy back up 

I still think we could revert back to 4231 which would allow Brown Harris and Reach to focus on the attacking. We just need a striker who can play up front on his own. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Quality player at this level. We have really missed a player to run with the ball from midfield.

28 apps in a “good” season does concern me though. If we become reliant on him for chance creation.

Well if Issy gets injured we can play Fisay.....Simples

6 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I still think we could revert back to 4231 which would allow Brown Harris and Reach to focus on the attacking. We just need a striker who can play up front on his own. 

Brown Harris and Reach.

6D4DDD8D-B993-401D-8C4D-9CD743F084BA.jpeg

• Haha 7

As it stands, maybe Iorfa to RB with Palmer to LB and Dunkley in at CB. Would like to see Lees, KW, Rhodes out to free up wages for another 4-5 players with the priority being a strong mobile defensive midfielder and forwards but I can’t see us being able to shift them.

7E250746-419A-4FCA-8640-20E70F5E84AF.png

Edited by 83owl
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 83owl said:

As it stands, maybe Iorfa to RB with Palmer to LB and Dunkley in at CB. Would like to see Lees, KW, Rhodes out to free up wages for another 4-5 players with the priority being a strong mobile defensive midfielder and forwards but I can’t see us being able to shift them.

Oh no. 

4 minutes ago, 83owl said:

That is a terrifying sight.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

2018/19 reach in that formation would be class, only worry is his form last season

Guest gizowl
2 hours ago, mattitheowl said:

He was the reason Huddersfield got over the line the season they went up.  Hampered with a bad injury after that that spoiled 2 seasons but seemed to have a solid year with Luton last year.  Players like this in the Chelsea set up baffle me though.  He's a million miles away from every being good enough for Chelsea, why do they hang on to them and just loan them out?  Flog them and make some money.

They loan them out and make money.