BIG NEWS

Guest Grandad

Just now, TheCityIsOurs said:

Agree with you but don’t think any other midfielders will come in now, think it’ll be a midfield 3 with Brown in front of Bannan and Luongo, with Dele-bashiru and pelupessy back up 

Also Hunt as back up too, and potentially Shaw and Grant tho they might be sent out on loan I suppose 

3 minutes ago, TheCityIsOurs said:

Agree with you but don’t think any other midfielders will come in now, think it’ll be a midfield 3 with Brown in front of Bannan and Luongo, with Dele-bashiru and pelupessy back up 

Pretty weak that for me. Especially over a 46 game season. Definitely won't out muscle a lot of sides. 

• Like 2

Brown has always looked a very decent player when I've seen him play against us. Which means he's guaranteed to turn to crap as soon as he pulls our shirt on - seem it happen many times over the years, Simon Stainrod, Clinton Morrison, Jordan Rhodes etc. etc. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

yes we definitely need a bit more of a brick outhouse in midfield  

Would think that would be midfield sorted now, probably use Hunt and Shaw in some capacity. 

So if we have 3 in the centre that'd be between Bannan, Luongo, Bashiru, Brown, Pelupessy, Hunt and Shaw. 

Wouldn't mind Stewart or Mokotjo, but think wages could be better spent up front. 

20 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Brown has always looked a very decent player when I've seen him play against us. Which means he's guaranteed to turn to crap as soon as he pulls our shirt on - seem it happen many times over the years, Simon Stainrod, Clinton Morrison, Jordan Rhodes etc. etc. 

Forestieri also was immense against us every time he played