BIG NEWS

Guest Grandad

27 minutes ago, Grandad said:

You're thinking of Mooy

Nah they signed Brown after he had a brilliant first half of the year at Rotherham.  He got them over the line.  He was immense against us over the two legs, just too big and strong for our midfield.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just not bothered...

24 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

Had the best ‘chance creation, per minute’ ratio in the championship last year

created a chance every 28mins 

well he’s going to enjoy creating chances for Jim Seat 28F and Dave Seat 87D as thats our striker selection process at the minute! 

1 hour ago, MarkS43Owl said:

Him and Windass are similar players. Wonder if this is the cheaper option? 

It’s certainly the better one. He’s one of the loan players that helped Huddersfield pip us to promotion On board with this

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Makes me wonder who else we have got lined up surely Brown would only consider moving if we had a decent set up to help progress his career as much as anything.

Was wondering that myself. 

Hopefully we’ve got some more energetic lads lined up. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

Nah they signed Brown after he had a brilliant first half of the year at Rotherham.  He got them over the line.  He was immense against us over the two legs, just too big and strong for our midfield.

I wouldn't characterise him in that way at all, although he was excellent in the 2nd leg against us.

I'll be very pleased with this signing anyway, albeit on loan. If we're going with the 3-5-2 for next, then he'll be a very useful addition indeed.

10 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Makes me wonder who else we have got lined up surely Brown would only consider moving if we had a decent set up to help progress his career as much as anything.

Fans need to be patient, maybe Dunkley was telling the truth when he said he was excited about our plans. Maybe we actually have plans to sign some decent players but the deals are taking a while to confirm. Let’s hope there’s some good strikers lined up 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Fans need to be patient, maybe Dunkley was telling the truth when he said he was excited about our plans. Maybe we actually have plans to sign some decent players but the deals are taking a while to confirm. Let’s hope there’s some good strikers lined up 

Yep its all  about the strikers we sign which will determine the confidence of the fans. 

Edited by Inspector Lestrade
  • Like 1

Just now, Standidno said:

Why another midfielder though?

No way have we got enough between Bannan, Luongo, Pelupessey and then the youth of Dele Bashiru, Walsh and Hunt cannot be relied up. We definitely need midfielders and in my opinion we need another defensive mid and a winger.