£500,000

17 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Depends what money we have for transfers.

We are obviously paying less wages, but would like to think we can pay some transfer fees.

We're yet to see any evidence that we have much money available for transfers. Hopefully, it's partially down to us prioritising a couple of strikers, and recognising that good ones may not come cheap. But we'll see.

• Like 1

Wigan have gone into administration so that makes Rangers one of their creditors, so they may only get 10% of the £500k they are due.

Offer £250k take it or leave. If not accepted move to other targets. Let's not do an Adam Reach on this one and end up paying double what he's worth because we leave it to the last minute with transfers again.

We need players in now not mid October.

3 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Wigan have gone into administration so that makes Rangers one of their creditors, so they may only get 10% of the £500k they are due.

Offer £250k take it or leave. If not accepted move to other targets. Let's not do an Adam Reach on this one and end up paying double what he's worth because we leave it to the last minute with transfers again.

We need players in now not mid October.

I think football debts are paid in full

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, John Howard said:

This is what we have to pay for Windass as Wigan still owe QPR this amount . Not for me .

Fortunately it is not 'we' who would be paying,

but a multi-millionaire, the ever-generous Chansiri.

So you are right, it is not for you, nor for me,

but for Chansiri we will see!