Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Is there a site with a list of free transfers to liven up a slow (starting) close season?  A bit like a football manager list of players without clubs. 

 

Anyone know? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I always liked Lee peltier and feel that Jackson Irvine would be a good addition.  Apart from those two (some are unrealistic) there's not much about is there? 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, swinners said:

Ahhhhhh, don't you wanna chat? 

Sorry  pal, I'm just being a grumpy Tvvat, sooner the season starts and we've signed some  new players the better.

Edited by Lord Tight Arse
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

What sort of ******** would chose this poo show though?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, swinners said:

I always liked Lee peltier and feel that Jackson Irvine would be a good addition.  Apart from those two (some are unrealistic) there's not much about is there? 

Irvine and maddison in and Bannan out for a couple of million? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jackson Irvine , Marcus Maddison. Both good players before going to hull both if played correctly would be good for us.

 

I would make Luton an offer for Jones, he would easy get double figures for us. 

 

Would also try and get Bez Labala scored 13 goals in 32 games last season in league one.

 

We have to add goals to the team as well as energy from youth.

 

Reach, Bannan, Lees all in final year of deals if we are not resigning them, then accept offers, we cannot afford to see more players leave for frees.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lord Tight Arse said:

Sorry  pal, I'm just being a grumpy Tvvat, sooner the season starts and we've signed some  new players the better.


You’ve restarted the thread you ended!!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, George said:

What sort of ******** would chose this poo show though?

Dangle a 12k a week contract in front of somebody who’s worth about 4K a week..we will have no problem signing any of that shower

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, swinners said:

Is there a site with a list of free transfers to liven up a slow (starting) close season?  A bit like a football manager list of players without clubs. 

 

Anyone know? 

 

Its here

 

image.png.6a3251998489d3bc769b16677907ca68.png

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...