Shocking accusation, this...

Guest whowantstoberich

Regardless of if it's racist or not is not someone can factually state on here, regardless of how high they like to regard there own opinion and push it on others.

However, what he is being accused of is absolutely disgusting, and if he feels that they were racist then we should fully get behind him! If he feels it's not racism but dishonesty then we get behind him too. 

It is DC's call on if he feels it's racist, not people on here, as we aren't the one's it is aimed at..

Good Luck DC. Up The Owls.

1 minute ago, whowantstoberich said:

Regardless of if it's racist or not is not someone can factually state on here, regardless of how high they like to regard there own opinion and push it on others.

However, what he is being accused of is absolutely disgusting, and if he feels that they were racist then we should fully get behind him! If he feels it's not racism but dishonesty then we get behind him too. 

It is DC's call on if he feels it's racist, not people on here, as we aren't the one's it is aimed at..

Good Luck DC. Up The Owls.

I can go with that. 

What is strange is that there is now a discussion about whether this is racist or not, rather than accepting the findings from the commission in the clubs favour and supporting DC and the club.

Put the energy into supporting the club FFS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest whowantstoberich
2 minutes ago, amitten said:

What is strange is that there is now a discussion about whether this is racist or not, rather than accepting the findings from the commission in the clubs favour and supporting DC and the club.

Absolutely 100%.

Some people find this difficult for some reason.

13 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

The EFL do appear to have tried to, without foundation, use the language barrier to discredit the honesty of Chansiri. As this was a false accusation made without proper justification it does appear to be discriminatory. 

Yep, my view, it ìs not racist to call someone stupid, however to call someone stupid in order to gain an advantage from others is borderline corrupt.

Of course the efl knew exactly what was happening...they said so.

In my view that's exactly what the efl implied, that dc was stupid....

We wait to see who really is stupid.

Ftefl.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, amitten said:

Correct... the commission immediately said that it was designed to denigrate DC because of his background 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I doubt it was racist but no one on here knows what was said so you can argue all day and no one will have the right answer 

However from the  EFL it was very unprofessional to bring this up as a way of beating DC 

It seems that EFL had very little evidence of us doing wrong and was using every tactic they could to get the club and DC punished 

If DC found this offensive and wants to take it further, us as fans should support him but not get involved when we all no nothing about it 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

I doubt it was racist but no one on here knows what was said so you can argue all day and no one will have the right answer 

However from the  EFL it was very unprofessional to bring this up as a way of beating DC 

It seems that EFL had very little evidence of us doing wrong and was using every tactic they could to get the club and DC punished 

If DC found this offensive and wants to take it further, us as fans should support him but not get involved when we all no nothing about it 

That's the fairest summary mate 👍

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

54 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

That's my point just because it meets your definition doesn't mean it meets others people definitions.   Your personal standards or morals certainly do come in to it.

Sadly we live in an age where faux outrage and accusations of racism are thrown about like confetti, a lot of them time where no racism exists. This is one of those cases. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They are saying he tried to use the fact he is from Thailand to pretend he didn’t understand/ speak English properly and hence tell lies.

To me the only reason they can accuse him of that is because he is from Thailand and therefore they are making accusations based on race.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

Sadly we live in an age where faux outrage and accusations of racism are thrown about like confetti, a lot of them time where no racism exists. This is one of those cases. 

LOL your not getting it... It might not have meet your standard but its meet other peoples standards.  

Why are you right and they are wrong?   

• Thanks 2