Macauley Bonne

Guest Therealrealist
30 minutes ago, Tommo_ said:

Available for around £500K, Norwich, Preston, Derby and Fulham sniffing.

Baring in mind we need to sign 3 more forwards, Bonne would be affordable, scored 11 last season in his first at this level.

ITK? 😂

Guest Kagoshimaowl

And you’ve just answered your on question. Won’t come to us with those clubs sniffing!

(This worked for Dunkley so hopefully it does again!!!)

9 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Gary Hooper

Nando

Fletcher

Bonne....

FFS Like going from Ferrari’s to Ford Fiestas

EH?.....Ferrari's? when? how far back are you going?.....Dont need high performance Strikers to score goals....Just hard working grafters like Lee Chapman, & a systym that produces enough goal scoring Opportunity's.....

11 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Gary Hooper

Nando

Fletcher

Bonne....

Not really though.

Forestieri was good for a season, threw the dummy out when he wasn't allowed to leave and the biggest thing he will be remembered for since 2017 is his blue pushbike. Comparing Hooper and Fletcher to Ferrari's, nah mate they broke down more times than an Alfa Romeo.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Guest wilyfox

I think that's a very good price for a striker his age that has just scored into double-figures in his first championship season, but I've not seen enough of him to say we should be chasing. 

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
1 minute ago, Tommo_ said:

Not really though.

Forestieri was good for a season, threw the dummy out when he wasn't allowed to leave and the biggest thing he will be remembered for since 2017 is his blue pushbike. Comparing Hooper and Fletcher to Ferrari's, nah mate they broke down more times than an Alfa Romeo.

Rather have a Ferrari in the garage and get occasional thrills than pay premiership prices to sit and watch 1.5L Fiestas boring me to tears

Hooper best player we’ve had since the Prem

3 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Rather have a Ferrari in the garage and get occasional thrills than pay premiership prices to sit and watch 1.5L Fiestas boring me to tears

Hooper probably was the best player we've had since playing in the prem, but it's the injury record and wages of such players that have meant we haven't got back to that league and now face starting another season in this one on -12 points.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Whilst Hooper was one of my favourite players I think Kieran Lee probably the best player we’ve had in last 20 or so years and he most likely was on a half/a third of Hooper’s salary and cost a few million less. 

Both great players, but I think we need to unearth a few more like Lee that cost next to nothing in fee or salary by comparison to the Ferraris. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Whilst Hooper was one of my favourite players I think Kieran Lee probably the best player we’ve had in last 20 or so years and he most likely was on a half/a third of Hooper’s salary and cost a few million less. 

Both great players, but I think we need to unearth a few more like Lee that cost next to nothing in fee or salary by comparison to the Ferraris. 

Agreed.

i still think we’d have gone up that season if he hadn’t have gotten injured. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Gary Hooper

Nando

Fletcher

Bonne....

These were more like Ferrari kit cars, Looked decent from a distance but ultimately delivered F**k All.

• Like 1

Come on lads, if you're a striker you should be queuing up to come here.  

Okay you'll get no service, score no goals and have the ball smashed at your head by Tom Lees all afternoon.  But you're guaranteed to play every week.

It'll be fun, honest.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 3