FF and HUTCH

Guest Therealrealist

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

That first season Forestieri was better than all of the players you’ve just listed.

Andre Gray: 25 goals, 10 assists. Promotion to Premier League as Champions.

Fernando Forestieri: 15 goals, 7 assists.

Play off finalist.

Opinions are like assholes, but you survey the league on who had the better season and I think only Wednesday fans would say it was FF.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Andre Gray: 25 goals, 10 assists. Promotion to Premier League as Champions.

Fernando Forestieri: 15 goals, 7 assists.

Play off finalist.

Opinions are like assholes, but you survey the league on who had the better season and I think only Wednesday fans would say it was FF.

All about opinions, Andre Gray scores more goals but was a different kind of player.

That season Fessi was running matches on his own, he was creating chances out of nothing and doing it week after week. When you look at our record with him in and out of the team that season I don’t think any other side in the top 6 relied on a player as much as we relied on him.

He was the best player in the league that season, all of which will now pale into insignificance however due to his behaviour in the following seasons.

He could’ve been a Wednesday legend but instead will be remembered for refusing to play for the club and being a mardy little s**t.

11 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Let’s face it..out of fletch..fox..Nuhiu..hutch and ff (I refuse to call him fessi)...ff easily has the pot3ntial to cause us more damage next season

Yes, wouldn’t disagree with that at all, but, of the players named, he also easily has the potential to cause the most damage - in terms of being a disruptive influence - to any club that takes a chance and signs him up

2 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

Never knew Forestieri’s wife was best mates with so many people on Owlstalk. 

You pay for your season ticket or tip up the walk up money.

It entitles you to an opinion on a Wednesday board.

You don't have to know players wives to have an opinion about what you're paying towards.

19 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

You pay for your season ticket or tip up the walk up money.

It entitles you to an opinion on a Wednesday board.

You don't have to know players wives to have an opinion about what you're paying towards.

I never mentioned peoples opinions did I. I was talking about how many comments there were about where Forestieri’s wife wants to live and what she buys at Asda. 

16 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

I never mentioned peoples opinions did I. I was talking about how many comments there were about where Forestieri’s wife wants to live and what she buys at Asda. 

She wants to live in London and she buys heat relief pads and discounted meat at Asda.

• Haha 1

Guest Therealrealist
5 hours ago, RichSheffWeds said:

When someone describes themselves as a “cultured centre half from Chelsea” you know 100% they have an ego.

Yes indeedy..i cant see a 'cultered centre half from chelsea' signing for gillingham charlton orient etc 🤣

Guest Therealrealist

So many people dont care..but they cant wait to tell us they dont care...yet they are in a thread they dont care about😎😎

Guest Theboylangers
12 hours ago, swfc1983 said:

As many have said the problem with FF wage demands and attitude make it hard to imagine teams queuing up for. 
As for Hutch he’s got the issue of which clubs are gonna let him get away with training as and when his body dictates. Can’t imagine a club throwing themselves at a player who will only participate in full training a couple of times a week.

Ferguson let Paul McGrath do it but absolutely get the point you are making.  

13 hours ago, Lee A said:

Forestieri genuinely hasn't performed since 2016, barring one ridiculous goal at Norwich over a year ago. 

Unreliable on the pitch, likely to spit the dummy out and cause problems off it, probably wants 30k a week for the privilege.  Not sure why any club would want him. 

Hutchinson will find a club, but he's also not great value for money over the course of a season, they won't be queuing up.   

Very funny the really funny thing is though Hutch played 23 out of 27 games or 85% but the guy we sign to replace him Pelupessy just 17 out of 46 or 37%.

So for you would a team sign a free agent leader, or a player that cannot get into a team taking 13 points from a possible 69.

Fessi will end up at a London team, or maybe even Warnock may sign him for Boro and when he gets match fit, he will score and create a lot of goals a lot more than some of the ones we now have.

• Haha 1