FF and HUTCH

Guest Therealrealist

7 hours ago, wednesdaywizard said:

Fernando Forestieri is back in London.  He's flaunting it on his instagram.  Can see him back at Watford, maybe Brentford.

His Mrs has been desperate for them to go back that way since his Norwich disgrace...and make no bones about it, it was, and still is, a disgrace on him and his character

I agree it was disgusting when Forestieri refused to play v Norwich but I think his attitude afterwards was worse. Never seemed to want to knuckle down and make up for his mistake.

Talented player wasted on a temperament of a stroppy teenager.

• Like 8

As many have said the problem with FF wage demands and attitude make it hard to imagine teams queuing up for. 
As for Hutch he’s got the issue of which clubs are gonna let him get away with training as and when his body dictates. Can’t imagine a club throwing themselves at a player who will only participate in full training a couple of times a week.

Guest Bulgaria
7 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

FF and Fulham are a perfect fit tho.. he'll have an Alice band on the bench for the sky game at Christmas.

😆

6 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Be amazed if he ends up there but for his sake I hope he does. Would be nice to see him play in the Premier, even though I sense the prevailing wisdom on OT that he's not up to that level.

He isn’t at that level, the fact that Watford practically gave him away the minute they reached the PL tells you that. 

• Like 2

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

To my knowledge Forestieri....

Refused to play for the club.

Got banned by the club for a training ground incident with Sam Winnall.

Was called out in the media by the clubs vice captain for not trying hard enough in training.

Got banned for 6 matches for the alleged racist abuse of an opponent.

I don’t mind where he ends up, I’m just glad it won’t be at Hillsborough.

That first season he was here he was the best player in the league but since the day he refused to play for the club he has done nothing but steal a living. He is IMO a trouble causer who clearly didn’t want to be here (hence his inability to perform consistently since then, even though we could see he still had it in his locker) and even if you ignore all of the above, his injury record over the last couple of seasons has been pretty appalling too.

Good riddance.

But he had a model Hillsborough in his house and signs some autographs for young fans.

Legend.🤭

5 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

I'm saying Reading. An average championship side.

He isn't the same player anymore and isn't exactly young in terms of footballers.

It’s frightening though isn’t it, they are, as you say, an average championship side, and yet they can call on strikers the calibre of Puskas, Meite and Joao. We have Jordan Rhodes. In terms of potential, they are streets ahead of us

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

That first season he was here he was the best player in the league...

But he wasn't though, was he?

Knockaert, Bruno, Andre Gray, Alan Judge, Hernandez... all had good seasons from what I recall.

Don't get me wrong, not having a go, I just always feel like we end up hero-worshipping players with an ounce of quality so much it gets blown all out of proportion. I mean look at how Wednesday fans have been over the years with Sam Hutchinson, Barry Bannan etc... decent Championship players, but some of the fanbase have their tongues so firmly stuck up their respective bottoms you'd think we had Busquets and Iniesta slumming it around here.

Edited by StudentOwl
  • Like 4

Guest Therealrealist
50 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

That's what I thought last night ...

Everyone who's leaving are all going there as part of Rowetts

personal dig at Geoff Stelling for taking the pìss ...

Sid.png.cebc20d5717d20f50c9055012823e1ad.png

Rowett??you do realise stoke have had 2 managers since rowett🤔