FF and HUTCH

Guest Therealrealist

Guest Therealrealist

Not on insta or any er other stuff...anybody know where ther are heading too? I think it’s always a good sign of if it was a good idea to release players by where they end up

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

Not on insta or any er other stuff...anybody know where ther are heading too? I think it’s always a good sign of if it was a good idea to release players by where they end up

I believe Forestieri was talking to Fulham, according to some guy on talk sport

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, Owly Mowly said:

They both risky for different reasons. FF from a temperament point of view and Hutch from a fitness perspective.

They will both have to accept fairly sizeable pay cuts wherever they end up 

FF not risky on a free on reasonable wages...in fact totally risk free if you ask me...reckon hutch ego mite prevent him from signing for a few clubs

Guest Therealrealist

Let’s face it..out of fletch..fox..Nuhiu..hutch and ff (I refuse to call him fessi)...ff easily has the pot3ntial to cause us more damage next season

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, EXCALIBUR said:

not if he's going back to where his wife wants to be.italy

He owns 4 property’s in the London area..he d3ffo sees London as his home..I’ve heard that from the horses mouth...he won’t b3 goin to italy

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, EXCALIBUR said:

Good luck on that.tinkerbell spoke many times to his wife in Asda in chapeltown. She loves Italian life.

Is hit her bringin the money in? He 100% will not be goin back to Italy just yet..believe you me

Edited by Therealrealist

33 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Is hit her bringin the money in? He 100% will not be goin back to Italy just yet..believe you me

The market's contracting.

Flair players who strop aren't in demand.

Same goes for Hutch.. clubs want value for money and players who are going to do some miles.

FF and Fulham are a perfect fit tho.. he'll have an Alice band on the bench for the sky game at Christmas.

Hutchinson coaching somewhere.

• Like 1

Forestieri genuinely hasn't performed since 2016, barring one ridiculous goal at Norwich over a year ago. 

Unreliable on the pitch, likely to spit the dummy out and cause problems off it, probably wants 30k a week for the privilege.  Not sure why any club would want him. 

Hutchinson will find a club, but he's also not great value for money over the course of a season, they won't be queuing up.   

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

FF never got past DC stopping him leaving. It was almost as if he signed the new deal with the attitude that he’d take the money and do just enough to stay on the right side of not giving a f@ck. 

SH leaves me slightly conflicted, passionate and capable but there was almost certainly a darker, disruptive side to him that we as fans were not privy to.

Ultimately I don’t care what they do next though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Let’s face it..out of fletch..fox..Nuhiu..hutch and ff (I refuse to call him fessi)...ff easily has the pot3ntial to cause us more damage next season

Agree but it's the Wednesday way that we'll lose to a last minute goal against Stoke, scored by Fletcher, from a cross whipped in by fox! 

• Haha 1

Guest mrbluesky
7 hours ago, wednesdaywizard said:

Fernando Forestieri is back in London.  He's flaunting it on his instagram.  Can see him back at Watford, maybe Brentford.

His Mrs has been desperate for them to go back that way since his Norwich disgrace...and make no bones about it, it was, and still is, a disgrace on him and his character

Strange that he refused to play, to try and force the move to Derby, not very London 🙂