Fisayo Dele-Bashiru

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

would we class him as a brick outhouse we’ve been missing? 

Well he doesn’t look like someone who would be bullied easily which has been an issue for a while if Hutchinson isn’t playing. But if the rest isn’t there in terms of timing tackles and keeping possession then it doesn’t matter. He will he well drilled at city though. On the various clips he looked quite powerful driving forward with the ball at his feet. 

I think we need a bit of height in the middle though too. Only really Liam Shaw has that and hes only played a couple of games 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

Keke Simmonds put a love heart on his photo on Instagram. 

Hes coming to Wednesday 

🍆🍆

who is he? 

Another young player at City. Read they're friends and we've been linked with Keke too. Hopefully we can reunite them, as they both sound very promising. 

• Like 1

Guest Jack the Hat
9 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

Another young player at City. Read they're friends and we've been linked with Keke too. Hopefully we can reunite them, as they both sound very promising. 

If we have two young players so inexperienced at this level. it would be a risk, but the right kind of risk. Up to now we have taken risks with older more injury prone players. I hope this happens. Just have a feeling the two would click.  From what I read they are good mates as well. Fingers crossed !

Good comments from Monk regarding this lad today. Seems like he is going to be part of the first team.

Seeing as his game has been likened to Yaya, I think we’d need a holding midfielder to add to him and Bannan in the midfield 3? 

Then we have Luongo, Hunt, Pelupessy (I know), Shaw and Grant also battling for those 3 places.  Tho maybe the latter two will be sent out on loan this season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Owls-Fan said:

Good comments from Monk regarding this lad today. Seems like he is going to be part of the first team.

Seeing as his game has been likened to Yaya, I think we’d need a holding midfielder to add to him and Bannan in the midfield 3? 

Then we have Luongo, Hunt, Pelupessy (I know), Shaw and Grant also battling for those 3 places.  Tho maybe the latter two will be sent out on loan this season. 

Agreed if FDB turns out to be a first team player and we are playing 352 he could be a link between midfield and two strikers. 
Garner would be a good one to have in the midfield with Bannan 

FDB

Bannan     Garner 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Agreed if FDB turns out to be a first team player and we are playing 352 he could be a link between midfield and two strikers. 
Garner would be a good one to have in the midfield with Bannan 

FDB

Bannan     Garner 

Yep it’s going to be interesting.   Would the below team be good enough with a new goal scorer and GK added? 
We had such a rubbish time since Xmas that any players included in the line up clouds your judgment but maybe it would be alright.  Lots of work to do though 

New ST.

Windass

Dele-Bashiru 

Penney  Bannan  Garner  Odubajo 

Borner  Dunkley  Iorfa. 
                      New GK 

36 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Yep it’s going to be interesting.   Would the below team be good enough with a new goal scorer and GK added? 
We had such a rubbish time since Xmas that any players included in the line up clouds your judgment but maybe it would be alright.  Lots of work to do though 

New ST.

Windass

Dele-Bashiru 

Penney  Bannan  Garner  Odubajo 

Borner  Dunkley  Iorfa. 
                      New GK 

It looks alright but definitely need a decent centre forward or two that can score 20+ goals.  Hopefully we can pull off some surprise transfers.  Murphy back on loan would be a good start 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

not sure if Simmonds would be ready for the first team squad. Very unproven and a record of 1 in 14 isn’t great at all.