Tomorrow it begins

6 minutes ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

Thought it was today. 

if it is tomorrow, does anybody know the benefit of going back on a Friday and then having two extra day’s off?

I always think this when the schools go back on a Thursday or Friday.

Maybe they just go in for one morning to say hello to their new teachers and get their new timetables.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

Thought it was today. 

if it is tomorrow, does anybody know the benefit of going back on a Friday and then having two extra day’s off?

Can't they train at weekends? 

• Like 3

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

BMI?! Should hope not! (Sorry, being pedantic as it's a awful measure, esp in an athletic population!)

Ok then, the pro sport equivalent of pinch-an-inch fat test. Grab that adipose tissue! 

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Can't they train at weekends? 

That's what I thought it doesn't say anything about not training Saturday Sunday just a staggered return, thats probably more to do with Covid than anything else 

19 minutes ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

Thought it was today. 

I wouldn't have thought they were getting the weekend off anyway. But the first days of preseason are testing anyway, so it's not actual training. Fitness tests etc. are staggered, so not everybody comes in at once when it starts.

44 minutes ago, YesWeCrann said:

Do you know if the club have lined up any trialist to start training with the team ala last season we had Borner, Harris, Odabajo training with the team before being officially announced.

The squad is so short of numbers unless there is going to be an influx of players in the next few days we are going to be struggling to put out a competitive team. 

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Do you know if the club have lined up any trialist to start training with the team ala last season we had Borner, Harris, Odabajo training with the team before being officially announced.

The squad is so short of numbers unless there is going to be an influx of players in the next few days we are going to be struggling to put out a competitive team. 

Not sure yet mate, looking into all that stuff. Will report back if I get anything.

• Like 3