BREAKING NEWS - Garry Monk brings in new staff and appoints new assistant manager

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Ta ta hopefully 

Why? I don't understand that stance. Bullen has been useful to Chansiri with all the managerial changes over the years, and what's Weaver done wrong? 

9 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

What difference will detractors make??

They will be playing in stadia with no fans to 'voice' any opinions.  Literally all Monk has to do is not go onto social media or owlstalk and he can be totally oblivious to the views of the fans.

I can boo until I'm blind but unless Garry Monk happens to be sitting next to me on my sofa he wont know any different.

Palmer will tell him, he's like that you know?

1 minute ago, Dronfield Blue said:

You have to give Monk a chance now he has his own team here.

New players are going to be the big issue.

I dont get these comments, i dont have to do anything.

get behind them, give them a chance?  am i not allowed to secretly think garry monk isnt very good?  no one can go into the stadium so it makes absolutely no difference whether I think Garry Monk is the best coach since Johann Cruyff or whether I boo him 8 hours a day , every day.

Guest mrbluesky
54 minutes ago, Danish said:

Fantastic news.

Anything stated regarding the positions of Nicky Weaver and Lee Bullen?

56 minutes ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

That's Weaver in goal and Bullen at C/H then.

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

I dont get these comments, i dont have to do anything.

get behind them, give them a chance?  am i not allowed to secretly think garry monk isnt very good?  no one can go into the stadium so it makes absolutely no difference whether I think Garry Monk is the best coach since Johann Cruyff or whether I boo him 8 hours a day , every day.

You can think what you want mate.

It wasn't an instruction, just my thoughts.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Good.

Irrespective of your views on Monk, the fact he had zero of his own coaching staff was mildly farcical.

If you're going to keep the guy as manager, then you've got to allow him to have some of his own people.

I doubt DC was actually preventing Monk from bringing his coaches in though.

Birmingham seemed to be spitefully digging their heels in over Beattie, and so I assume Monk was prepared to wait for them rather than bringing in someone he'd not worked with before.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Why? I don't understand that stance. Bullen has been useful to Chansiri with all the managerial changes over the years, and what's Weaver done wrong? 

Not so much what weaver has done wrong, just we need a bloody good change. Bullen has been part of failed regimes over and over, and DC has a history of finding use in people who aren’t actually that useful - paxo, metrie, bullen, roeder