Start Of Pre-Season

Guest timrud
51 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Thank feck the schools are going back in September. 

Please can I remind you to discuss the post, not the poster. There is no need for petty personal attacks just because somebody shares a different opinion to you.

12 minutes ago, timrud said:

Please can I remind you to discuss the post, not the poster. There is no need for petty personal attacks just because somebody shares a different opinion to you.

That's exactly what I said to him. Have you not seen the above posts? 

Guest timrud
2 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

That's exactly what I said to him. Have you not seen the above posts? 

Great, I hope that means you won't abuse other people in future.

Guest timrud
1 minute ago, BRADDO said:

Have you posted a message to him as well? That would be the impartial thing to do wouldn't it? 

Just because I quoted you doesn't mean other people can't read it.

Guest timrud
2 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

You didn't quote him though. You've taken sides. In truth I was hardly abusive. Come on. 

I've quoted the first post I read.

The rules apply for everyone - thank you for providing me with a timely reminder to say that.

2 minutes ago, timrud said:

The rules apply for everyone - thank you for providing me with a timely reminder to say that.

He was initially abusive. He called me pathetic, referred to my age. I made a comment about schools. If you're going to moderate, please do so in context and impartially. Please contact the other poster and set him straight. Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, timrud said:

He was initially abusive. He called me pathetic, referred to my age. I made a comment about schools. If you're going to moderate, please do so in context and impartially. Please contact the other poster and set him straight. Thanks. 

1 minute ago, BRADDO said:

Nobody likes a snitch

Guest timrud
Just now, The_Limit_Owl said:

You had to go back sometime fella.

I've just spent 20 minutes explaing to Braddo not to be abusive. The rules apply to you too.