Start Of Pre-Season

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
1 minute ago, BRADDO said:

I'm coming to the conclusion that DC no longer gives a sheeite. 

He hasn’t done since Bruce slithered off

It was the straw that broke the camels back and who can blame him 

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

We really need to pull our finger out and get some new players signed. One new player so far that we don’t know if he will be ready for first team football. Need the majority of the squad assembled ASAP to give them all a proper pre season. 

Yes signing a couple of strikers is urgent but I’d rather the club did recruitment right rather than doing it quick. Wrongly in my opinion the transfer window is going to be open for weeks after the season starts so expect deals to be done late on. September will be a crazy month.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Yes signing a couple of strikers is urgent but I’d rather the club did recruitment right rather than doing it quick. Wrongly in my opinion the transfer window is going to be open for weeks after the season starts so expect deals to be done late on. September will be a crazy month.

I agree n principle, but we're in a situation where we have 12 points to make up and no strikers (can't count Rhodes really based on the last 3 years). Recruitment needs to be both right and quick, cant afford to give anyone a head start (more than we already are). 

IMO it's not a choice, but a necessity to get attacking players in as a priority. Players need a pre season with us for both fitness and tactical reasons. 

3 hours ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

And you woke up in DC’s head?  

These millennials eh!

Recent player /staff incomings suggest otherwise pal.

I couldn't begin to discuss what goes on in DCs head. All I know in viewing his actions over 5 years is that he's incompetent, arrogant and clueless when it comes to running a club. Speak to any one of his many ex employees who couldn't stick it another minute in his organisation. I've been watching the Owls since 1978. Yes, he's a disaster for the club. Millennial indeed! What is that anyway? 

6 hours ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

Wow what a revolutionary thought

Good job you raised it I bet none of the club management team had thought of this

Should we panic?

You say all this as if we didn't always leave transfers to the last minute, kit to the last minute, organise friendlies at the last minute, run the club in an amateurish way all the time.

Yes someone at the club will have thought about it but whether that makes a difference to the outcome is anyone's guess.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

If two play off seasons in those 5 years is a disaster, I’d dread to think what was going through your mind when under Allen, Strafford and MM, you must have been suicidal!

A disaster!!  😂 yer gret drama queen!!  

Keep clapping DC pal. All the way to league one and beyond. 

FFS 

Just now, The_Limit_Owl said:

Pathetic, for a man in your 40’s your coming across like a spoilt kid.

You're new to this aren't you. Post not poster. Say something constructive that relates to the thread or keep your counsel.