2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Even though he’s been tainted I hope we get him in. Monk needs his own people around him. 

Other than by pulling on a red and white shirt, in what way has he been tainted? 

9 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

you have answered the question 🙂

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Could Wilder do a job for us? 

lol

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I’d be looking to get Beattie and Flahavan in to replace Bullen and Weaver personally. 

But who would replace bullen and warm up our centre half's before kick off by launching the ball in the air for them to head it as far as possible? 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, JOCOWl said:

But who would replace bullen and warm up our centre half's before kick off by launching the ball in the air for them to head it as far as possible? 

I’d do it unpaid.

lol

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

I’d do it unpaid.

lol

You have to clap after they've headed though... Irrespective of where it goes. Not as easy as it sounds. 

• Haha 3

Ey, I won’t have all this p. taking of Lee Bullen. He won the Football League Good Sport award in 2006 tha' knows! 

39 minutes ago, TouchIsGolden said:

The only thing I have an issue with is james Beattie has about as much charisma as a turnip

So more charisma than Monk then.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TouchIsGolden said:

The only thing I have an issue with is james Beattie has about as much charisma as a turnip

So more charisma than Tom Lees then

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

How do you quantify Beattie’s influence? What’s to say another coach wouldn’t have achieved more?

trying to think who our ast mgr was when Hirst was banging all those goals in so he can take the credit

17 hours ago, TouchIsGolden said:

Alan Knill. So so dreary but masterminded a certain team across the way into the premier League

• Like 1