IFollow taking the P***

48 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

As an expat I think it’s a great service and decent value. Plus it gives me the chance to support the club financially from afar knowing I can’t do that in person any longer. 

The days of fans having to support the club financially are well and truly gone

We now have billionaire owners who are LOADED  (and only stopped from spending more money by the EFL) paying millionaire players and millionaire agents millions of pounds!

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

The days of fans having to support the club financially are well and truly gone

We now have billionaire owners who are LOADED  (and only stopped from spending more money by the EFL) paying millionaire players and millionaire agents millions of pounds!

With P&S rules as they are club's need to maximise income because the millionaire or billionaire owners are limited in what they can finance. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agentwalker said:

How do you know they are 🙂

you don't see Spotify knocking up the price nearly 30% just because they got a shed load new users sign up.

They know more people will use the service due to not being allowed into the grounds so there taking advantage.

I'm not the one bitching and moaning about it.

5 hours ago, McRightSide said:

How do you know that they aren’t investing in the platform to improve it given the higher volume of people watching?

If they are increasing the price for existing customers you would have thought they would be able to provide information on what improvements they are making to the platform to justify this.

It seems nothing is clear yet in terms of what they will be showing dependent on when and how many fans are allowed back in the stadiums. The coverage worked well for me for the last 9 games but plenty of room for improvement such as commentators being able to see accurately how long how been played, how much injury time has been signaled, commentators having access to replays.