IFollow taking the P***

20 hours ago, agentwalker said:

Just had my auto renewal email warning.

Last year it was £110 this year it's gone up to £140.

Looks like they're trying to exploit the fact more people will be watching from home.

Expect the match day passes to go up as well.

WRONG

20 hours ago, helmut_rooster said:

Excellent, provide a poo service then have the nerve to up the price........dont know anyone else who would do such a thing?

WRONG

A pretty outrageous price increase from £110 to £140, which equates to a 27.27% increase when inflation is close to zero and people's livelihoods are being impacted by COVID19.

Being outside the UK I've enjoyed the chance to watch matches live but I'll be cancelling my subscription this year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Dagmeister's Shadow said:

You overstate my powers! 😀  I should have preceded it with 'perhaps you  could' or similar.

The PL clubs gorge on the Sky money to the detriment of the EFL clubs IMO. I watch very little PL action but Sky have also cornered the golf, rugby and cricket etc broadcasting so if I want that I have to contribute to the fat cats in the PL too.

true, why I binned BT sports and got IPTV :ph34r: 

On 11/08/2020 at 17:30, agentwalker said:

Just had my auto renewal email warning.

Last year it was £110 this year it's gone up to £140.

Looks like they're trying to exploit the fact more people will be watching from home.

Expect the match day passes to go up as well.

How do you know that they aren’t investing in the platform to improve it given the higher volume of people watching?

58 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

How do you know that they aren’t investing in the platform to improve it given the higher volume of people watching?

How do you know they are 🙂

you don't see Spotify knocking up the price nearly 30% just because they got a shed load new users sign up.

They know more people will use the service due to not being allowed into the grounds so there taking advantage.