Interview with Moses Odubajo

Screenshot 2020-08-11 at 10.19.29.jpg

“I just felt like a ticking time bomb all the time. I was angry at the world and I didn’t want to hear the world’s answers.

Read here  👉 https://theathletic.com/1785766/2020/05/04/moses-odubajo-sheffield-wednesday-hull-city-brentford/?article_source=search&search_query=moses odubajo

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Didn’t someone post this last week or is it fresh article? I thought towards end of season we started to see some of his qualities coming through. His close control and pace are top notch, if he can get some composure and confidence defending I think he’ll be a big player next year. 

30 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Didn’t someone post this last week or is it fresh article? I thought towards end of season we started to see some of his qualities coming through. His close control and pace are top notch, if he can get some composure and confidence defending I think he’ll be a big player next year. 

I said something along those lines, but you said it so much better.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, megsonstheman said:

He has potential, and is miles better than Palmer

As a wing back yes, but as a full back no, his tackling can be clumsy and that’s being kind to him.

If Monk persists with 3-5-2 and remember we lost Murphy then Moses is the best we have as an out and out wing back.