Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:


Hope not. He’s better than Venancio.

Lees must have 200 championship appearances yet he plays with the authority of a 16 year old on debut. He would back away all the way up penistone road if somebody runs at him long enough. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

It's 2020


I know.
 

How much do you know about venancio’s performance over the last two seasons?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Royal_D said:


Would it make a difference to you if they put it on the website his job role is advisor !!?   It’s absolutely irrelevant 

 

clear as day what his role is, and I wasn’t claiming he’s been successful in anything he’s done , my point is why do we have to have the same discussion about who he is and what he does every single time a player signing is rumoured 

 

My point is we are flushing money away on a consultant whose advice has led towards us being deducted 12 points and when questioned about this guy the owner merely refers to him as someone who offers him advice and has no major say while our previous manager referred to him as part of the fabric of the club.

I think whether he is successful or not is fundamental, I would imagine he isn't 'consulting' for free. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Holmowl said:


I know.
 

How much do you know about venancio’s performance over the last two seasons?

 

How much do you know?

If he has gone downhill as badly as Lees has this season then he is struggling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/08/2020 at 18:48, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

 

It's odd, isn't it?

 

Some posters on here have built Paixao up into such a bogeyman that they use his suspected involvement in a prospective signing as a reason not to sign said player, regardless of the fact they think he's actually a good signing.

 

:duntmatter:

 

OT is the antithesis of AI. It's more like Artificial Stupidity. It's like all the stupid people manage to link their brains together, come up with an IQ of over 200 collectively, and still get it wrong.

 

At times it beggars belief. The other times, I mostly sit, read and laugh. lol

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/08/2020 at 18:48, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

 

It's odd, isn't it?

 

Some posters on here have built Paixao up into such a bogeyman that they use his suspected involvement in a prospective signing as a reason not to sign said player, regardless of the fact they think he's actually a good signing.

 

:duntmatter:

 

Do a little research on Paxo and his buddies and you will see why some of us do not want him involved with the club. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

 

Do a little research on Paxo and his buddies and you will see why some of us do not want him involved with the club. 


Paxo was to do with the deal when Milan sold the club although I don’t know why DC won’t just get rid of him whether he can do so is another question. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

 

My point is we are flushing money away on a consultant whose advice has led towards us being deducted 12 points and when questioned about this guy the owner merely refers to him as someone who offers him advice and has no major say while our previous manager referred to him as part of the fabric of the club.

I think whether he is successful or not is fundamental, I would imagine he isn't 'consulting' for free. 

I maybe wrong but I see him as a parasite and has Chansiri dancing to his tune.

What I do know is Bruce has called him out and you have to be careful what you say about him on here as posts calling him out tend to disappear.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I maybe wrong but I see him as a parasite and has Chansiri dancing to his tune.

What I do know is Bruce has called him out and you have to be careful what you say about him on here as posts calling him out tend to disappear.

 

What did Bruce say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, PriceAPP said:

What did Bruce say?

 

Bruce didn’t call him out, he called him “part of the fabric of the club” essentially the complete opposite.

 

Anyway he fuckedoff and dropped us right in it the fatfucker so his words mean fuckall anyway.

Edited by sonofbert2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

 

Bruce didn’t call him out, he called him “part of the fabric of the club” essentially the complete opposite.

 

Anyway he fuckedoff and dropped us right in it the fatfucker so his words mean fuckall anyway.

My thoughts exactly.
Snake. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

 

Bruce didn’t call him out, he called him “part of the fabric of the club” essentially the complete opposite.

 

Anyway he fuckedoff and dropped us right in it the fatfucker so his words mean fuckall anyway.

I read it completely opposite and took it that he had a larger say in things such as transfers then he really should have.

I also believe that part of the reason he left and dropped us right in it was largely down to the set up of the club.

I don't buy in to all this home clubbollocks, he knocked them back twice.

Its also the reason why decent manager won't touch us.

Just my take on it.

Edited by Blue and white
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Do a little research on Paxo and his buddies and you will see why some of us do not want him involved with the club. 

 

I'm aware of who he is and where he comes from.

 

What I don't understand is why some posters see the fact that he might have suggested a prospective signing as a reason not to sign said player, regardless of the fact they think it would actually be a good signing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paixao for Bond villain in next movie, I reckon. He's Chansiri's eyes & ears whilst DC's out of the country. If not him, it would be someone else like him. We never hear from the guy anyway. Not once. It's not like we're forced to tolerate him in any way, so I don't understand why people obsess over him. DC has made it very clear that Paixao is useful to him. Get over it. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I read it completely opposite and took it that he had a larger say in things such as transfers then he really should have.

I also believe that part of the reason he left and dropped us right in it was largely down to the set up of the club.

I don't buy in to all this home clubbollocks, he knocked them back twice.

Its also the reason why decent manager won't touch us.

Just my take on it.

What Bruce said, cant see anything in that where he is calling him out , on the contrary he is saying he could be useful.

 

 

“Look, he (Paixao) is part of the club. He’s part of the structure of the club – and if he can help us with someone…” he told the club’s official Facebook page.

“But I think he’s aware too that you can’t know every player in the world – no matter how good you are.

“And I think he’ll benefit from it too. We’ll work together with it. He is part of the fabric of the club – there’s no denying that. And if he can help us then great. The more eyes and ears you have the better.”

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TBH none of us know what Bruce was planning for us but...he did say it would take at least three transfer windows to get us where we wanted to be. It was his recruitment team that we've still got so they might have known what route we may have been taking and that Paixao could help us get there. There's absolutely nothing that he said that is detrimental to Paixao. As for him " calling out " Paixao that's just wishful thinking from people who need to have a scapegoat to further their views

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blue and white said:

I read it completely opposite and took it that he had a larger say in things such as transfers then he really should have.

I also believe that part of the reason he left and dropped us right in it was largely down to the set up of the club.

I don't buy in to all this home clubbollocks, he knocked them back twice.

Its also the reason why decent manager won't touch us.

Just my take on it.

 

Bruce was allowed to bring his own scouting team (still here) and also allowed to start the job much later than the appointment on the grounds of compassionate leave.

 

He fuckedus over 3 weeks before the start of a new season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem with Paxaio is that he's a ******** agent. 

 

He can't represent his players and also i have the club's best interests at heart.  It's impossible.  It's a massive conflict of interest. 

 

Agents cant be scouts because they are there to get the best possible deal for the players on their roster, regardless of talent or whether they are what a club needs. 

 

Scouts can't be agents because they are there to find the right players to make up the best possible squad for their club, regardless of whether they happen to have those players on their 'roster'. 

 

If the same person is both you end up with situations like Urby Emmanualson, blatantly signed to pick up a paycheck and nice fat agent bonus with no intention of ever playing. 

 

Tbh I happen to think Paxaio is pretty shoddy at both jobs and is mainly there to line his own pockets.   But the same can be said of most 'agents' these days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

The problem with Paxaio is that he's a ******** agent. 

 

He can't represent his players and also i have the club's best interests at heart.  It's impossible.  It's a massive conflict of interest. 

 

Agents cant be scouts because they are there to get the best possible deal for the players on their roster, regardless of talent or whether they are what a club needs. 

 

Scouts can't be agents because they are there to find the right players to make up the best possible squad for their club, regardless of whether they happen to have those players on their 'roster'. 

 

If the same person is both you end up with situations like Urby Emmanualson, blatantly signed to pick up a paycheck and nice fat agent bonus with no intention of ever playing. 

 

Tbh I happen to think Paxaio is pretty shoddy at both jobs and is mainly there to line his own pockets.   But the same can be said of most 'agents' these days. 

I’m not sure about this scenario, but Wolves have a similar arrangement with an agent, and that works fine

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I’m not sure about this scenario, but Wolves have a similar arrangement with an agent, and that works fine

 

Does it though? 

 

Or are Wolves just better able to cover the extra cost of some verminous shyster parasite doing everything it can to syphon off their wage bill because of all their Premiership money? 

 

If the same person is negotiating both sides of a deal then at least one party (possibly both) is getting bent over. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...