Atdhe Nuhiu

Do you know whether that's his choice or the club's?

If we've decided to go in another direction, then that could be quite encouraging, although I'd be happy to have kept Nuhiu in the squad.

If it's his decision to leave despite the club wanting him, then I'd be a little worried about what that suggests about our ability to attract players this summer.

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Do you know whether that's his choice or the club's?

If we've decided to go in another direction, then that could be quite encouraging, although I'd be happy to have kept Nuhiu in the squad.

If it's his decision to leave despite the club wanting him, then I'd be a little worried about what that suggests about our ability to attract players this summer.

I mentioned it in the article mate. He would've stayed. Loves the club, the city and the fans. Just seems like it was time to part ways.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, YesWeCrann said:

I mentioned it in the article mate. He would've stayed. Loves the club, the city and the fans. Just seems like it was time to part ways.

Sorry - I didn't even notice the link to the article! I was just responding to your tweet.

As I say, that gives me some cause for cautious optimism, at least. Hopefully it means that we're getting positive signals from one or two prospective signings who we feel could be a step up from Nuhiu.

He's been a very useful player to have in the squad and I'm not surprised to read that he's got Championship clubs interested in him. But if we're going in a different direction, then so be it.

5 minutes ago, peggyowl said:

We need to refresh the squad completely.   I'm a fan of the big man but we need to start again upfront.   Same with Rhodes we need to find someway of getting him off the books.   We need 4 new strikers.   

As do most other clubs.  Going to have to drop the proverbial pants to get any, if we're off on -12....

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Well that should shut up the Nuhiu haters who chatted nonsense about how he'd not had/get offers from elsewhere.

They don't half look silly now

lol

image.png

Edited by Prince
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7