20/21 KITS!!!

Derby County home... I thought they usually wore white at home, no? Not as pretty as Rooney's free kick the other day.

derby_county_2020_2021_home_kit_a.jpg

Tiger King home... err I mean Dortmund home... 

borussia_dortmund_2020_2021_home_kit_a.j

Edited by pachyderm

On 08/06/2020 at 14:21, HighworthOwl said:

It was on the news down here Stevenage staff including the players have been handing out meals to the elderly and vulnerable during lockdown. They have all got involved. You are right though very odd kit promo! 

Always found it a bit odd how lots of Wednesday fans (me included) have a soft spot for Wycombe when it was Stevenage who got the draw at the lane get us above them. 

Probably cos many still have vicious memories of that 5-1 defeat at Stevenage lol

• Haha 2

Everton shirt is very nice. But WTF have Dortmund done? has their designer been on a trip to the KC stadium or whatever it's called this week. Awful. They also moved away from Evonik which I think looks decent as a sponsor if there is such a thing.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, marshy said:

Everton shirt is very nice. But WTF have Dortmund done? has their designer been on a trip to the KC stadium or whatever it's called this week. Awful. They also moved away from Evonik which I think looks decent as a sponsor if there is such a thing.

Odd way of putting it. Surely it’s down to Evonik to decide if they’re going to offer to sponsor the shirt or not.

2 hours ago, marshy said:

That's what I meant,but put it the wrong way. lol

And of course you can't edit it.

I hate this boards timed edit buullshiit

Edited by pachyderm