20/21 KITS!!!

On 15/06/2020 at 20:45, mattitheowl said:

The Castore logo is way too big and makes the shirt look a bit lop sided IMO.  It would have looked better placed just under the V-neck or even on the shoulder!  It's a weird logo for the front of a football shirt though.

I don't think so it's just because it's a new brand which you don't recognise so you're particularly drawn to it

• Like 1

9 hours ago, edinburghowl said:

Umbro should be ashamed that they passed that off as an acceptable kit. 

Best you could give to Umbro is that maybe they didn't get what it was when Linfield suggested it? Although I'm pretty sure these larger companies use local contractors in the design process. 

At some point of this process someone should have realised at least. And if they did then that's beyond shameful.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, pachyderm said:

West Ham 125th anniversary kit

west_ham_united_2020_2021_home_kit_f.jpg

They've pushed the boat out with that design!

12 hours ago, edinburghowl said:

Umbro should be ashamed that they passed that off as an acceptable kit. 

Umbro won't have anything to do with it.  It will be a 3rd party.  When we had Puma it was through a company called Genesis.  They just license the Umbro stuff and pay a fee for it.

• Like 1

Just not bothered...

17 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

They've pushed the boat out with that design!

I always find it interesting with kit designs. Do something jazzy (Inter for example) and it gets criticised for not being traditional. Do something classic and it is criticised as being a bit boring.

To me that is the perfect anniversary kit, maybe even the perfect West Ham kit. Their current shirt is dreadful.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Russy said:

I always find it interesting with kit designs. Do something jazzy (Inter for example) and it gets criticised for not being traditional. Do something classic and it is criticised as being a bit boring.

To me that is the perfect anniversary kit, maybe even the perfect West Ham kit. Their current shirt is dreadful.

You know what they say, you can't please all of the people all of the time.

To be honest my only real gripe with the WHU shirt is the badge colours, it really bugs me when they go all monochrome with the colours rather than actually using proper colours.

Just not bothered...