Season ticket options for 2020/21 season

ifollow would be fine if they put any amount of effort into it at all. Half the time the commentators don't even know what's going on cause they can't see replays. A lot of matches they didn't even know what the time was and I'm sick of hearing about the Owl and Pussycat in Lanzarote. I'm not expecting Gary Lineker but at least make it worth what I'm paying for instead of rambling radio commentary and bad camerawork

On 10/08/2020 at 13:22, e6owl said:

ifollow would be fine if they put any amount of effort into it at all. Half the time the commentators don't even know what's going on cause they can't see replays. A lot of matches they didn't even know what the time was and I'm sick of hearing about the Owl and Pussycat in Lanzarote. I'm not expecting Gary Lineker but at least make it worth what I'm paying for instead of rambling radio commentary and bad camerawork

Fair point on the commentary. Would be nice for it to be a bit more professional in terms of the commentators having the benefit of replays and being able to know how long is gone or left to play