Jump to content

Season ticket options for 2020/21 season


Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, s.kirkbyowl said:

I was beginning to think I follow is better than going to the actual match :-

 

no parking problems

no 70 mile round trip ( especially on cold December nights when we have lost again)

can have a pint and watch the match at the same time - at a reasonable cost

nice warm pie / cup a tea at half time

no que for smelly toilets at half time

no contact with arrogant south Yorkshire policeforce

 

what's not to like !!

You want to try living with my Mrs 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Claw said:

I think ifollow has had a positive influence on my positive mental well being 


iFollow has an even more positive influence on my mental well being when it wasn’t working and I couldn’t watch the game!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mattitheowl said:

Since the debacle in the first 15 mins of the Forest match iFollow's been bulletproof for me.  I'd certainly take it for the foreseeable.

 

It worked fine for me other than the first 10 minutes of the Forest game and is a good option under current circumstances. Not worth the same value as a season ticket on pro rata game basis though so will be interested to see what is decided.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/08/2020 at 22:23, crookesowl said:

We aren’t going to football again this year... So what’s the plan do we think? As per the end of last season - offer some form of rebate / iFollow pass? 

My ifollow never worked properly so they can frig off if they think I'm not taking a refund next time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, shandypants said:

It would be great if the EFL could partner in some way with a big broadcaster, such as Sky, to broadcast each match on a dedicated channel. The dedicated channel could be locked down for everyone other than season ticket holders of the clubs involved in the match. This way of broadcasting the games wouldn’t be as prone to potential error as a streamed match IMHO. 


This would be great. 
 

iFollow is fine on mobile but glitchy on a PC. When expanding to a 40”+ TV it’s almost unwatchable. 
 

I’m not sure if a high spec PC with top end graphics card / processor would make any difference or not. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crookesowl said:


This would be great. 
 

iFollow is fine on mobile but glitchy on a PC. When expanding to a 40”+ TV it’s almost unwatchable. 
 

I’m not sure if a high spec PC with top end graphics card / processor would make any difference or not. 

 

I watched on a 55" TV no problems.  From an Android TV box so nothing special.


Just not bothered...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally don't like I follow if I don't travel away I'm comfortable watching Jeff stelling and I would give up watching Wednesday if I couldn't attend I follow definitely not for me

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, mattitheowl said:

Since the debacle in the first 15 mins of the Forest match iFollow's been bulletproof for me.  I'd certainly take it for the foreseeable.

Pretty much the same experience I had. Willing to take iFollow until allowed to attend.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, NeonLeon said:

This season was anytime in the 60 days following the 31st July. So realistically the people waiting for refunds, like myself, have still got a wait yet potentially. 
 

As for next season. Common sense says a pro rata refund will more than likely be offered once they’ve decided how crowds are going to be let back in. Aside from that there should really be the offer of putting the money accrued from missed games towards Season Tickets in the 21/22 season. 

 

31st July has ben extended to 14th August, 60 day period starts then

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive already taken the option to put the refund towards the next season ticket....As things are going I'm gonna be doin' this for bloody years..

So you pay the cash...and you don't get to watch them...

Which laughably makes me think ..."bargain"...

What a way to follow a football club!

This is what happens when it goes beyond football...

This coming season now is bloody enormous....We know the remit, its simply survive it and remain in the Championship...hardly much to look forward to is it?..But its a goal we have to fight for

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/08/2020 at 00:08, hirstyboywonder said:

 

It worked fine for me other than the first 10 minutes of the Forest game and is a good option under current circumstances. Not worth the same value as a season ticket on pro rata game basis though so will be interested to see what is decided.

I haven't had any problem at all with I Follow ,its been excellent in every way and a lot better than listening to radio Sheffield united.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/08/2020 at 18:28, NeonLeon said:

This season was anytime in the 60 days following the 31st July. So realistically the people waiting for refunds, like myself, have still got a wait yet potentially. 
 

As for next season. Common sense says a pro rata refund will more than likely be offered once they’ve decided how crowds are going to be let back in. Aside from that there should really be the offer of putting the money accrued from missed games towards Season Tickets in the 21/22 season. 


Rather the money back that accrue towards next one. God knows what can happen in the next 12 months.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...