Premier clubs vote against five subs.

Good. Clearly benefitted the richer clubs.

Didn’t like they even considered it. 

You only have to look at our game vs Preston to see how much that rule can help teams with more depth. We obviously weren’t good enough but I believe 3 subs scored their goals.

Maybe wouldn't be opposed to 3 subs and emergency keeper one or something. Then again, we all love an outfield player going in goal.

• Like 1

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

When it can make a decision within a couple of seconds come back me to me not fit for purpose.

It already can it's the idiots using it that's the problem. Unfortunately it seems like we're going to have to suffer until they get it right. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carbone said:

It already can it's the idiots using it that's the problem. Unfortunately it seems like we're going to have to suffer until they get it right. 

Stop using it till they get it right, Practise on non-league clubs till they get it bang on.

Sounds like to me someone signed a contract (No backhanders obviously) without checking how good it was first.  

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

And the time-wasting  

One way to get rid of that was proposed by somebody at Fifa a few years ago but they decided against it. He came up with it after working out that a ball is only in play for an average of 29 minutes in each half.

The solution to end time wasting - change football to be 30 minute halves and when the ball isn't in play, stop the clock. I'd love it.

I wonder how many last minute cramps and goalkeepers having to readjust their socks/boots we'd stop seeing...

Just now, Carbone said:

One way to get rid of that was proposed by somebody at Fifa a few years ago but they decided against it. He came up with it after working out that a ball is only in play for an average of 29 minutes in each half.

The solution to end time wasting - change football to be 30 minute halves and when the ball isn't in play, stop the clock. I'd love it.

I wonder how many last minute cramps and goalkeepers having to readjust their socks/boots we'd stop seeing...

No they just send the culprit off once they get down to eight players they might click on.