Estimate our current wage bill.

Guest hirstysfags
10 minutes ago, briggowl said:

yeah its 17,345,983.53 to 2 sf.

Clever tvvat.

It's actually 17,345,983.87

Just now, Mcguigan said:

£6m a year on Rhodes, Westwood, Reach, Bannan and Lees. £9m on the rest .

who are the rest? We hardly have any players. Palmer, Iorfa, Luongo, Borner, Harris, Dawson, Wildswmith, Moses and joey. Have I missed any? 

meaning they’re on near 20k average a week? 

you’d think With all the players gone and the lack of players here it would be tiny. 

I hope Rhodes leaves and KW is either no.1 or gone. 

I think for a solid first team player we are aiming for 10-15k a week. For 22 players on 15k that is £17m. So assuming we would have some on less than 15k and probably have a few younger players from the u23 involved in a 25 man squad I’d guess 15-17m which is around the amount the wage cap was talking about.

36 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

When you consider it has been widely reported that Nuhiu was on a reported 14k a week, it doesn't take a genius to work out that we pay a **** load in wages.

I think that’s an average wage for this level now, but more like the top end of what we will pay moving forward. Mitrovic on 80k!

When Lee Stratford was chairman werent were aiming for a wage budget of 6.5m To challenge the top six? That was based on 20k ST sales. If so, it shows how chasing the Premier league has changed things very quickly