Some credit to Chansiri

3 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Promoted to the Prem 

Quality manager employed

Top quality players signed 

So I would suggest their advisors have benefitted the club, wouldn't you? 

my point is Jorge Mendes is wolves adviser hes also better known as a football agent 

Your original comment was how can a football agent benefit a club 

3 hours ago, DSandersonOWL said:

Confusing response!  What have Wolves got to do with it? They are not doing too badly.

With an agent as an adviser was my point 

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Yet some people reckon he has no money

People here are out of their minds if they're happy for him to go

Just because his family is worth alot doesn't mean he is, he has money but not much as stupid people on here think. Do you share your parents aunty unclea wealth too? No didn't think so 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nero said:

To be honest I'm getting sick of the relentless negativity about a point we probably all agreed on sometime ago, i.e. Chansiri is badly advised. And yes the spending was reckless and ridiculous too.

But some idiots can't get past this and see some of the positives - one of which is posted here.

For me its starting to make the whole site toxic. But maybe that is their intention, just have one negative viewpoint relentlessly hammered home thread after thread.

Or maybe you are wrong and ignore the many many many failings from over pricing to poor management of the club, but yeh he got us a scoreboard and pays 20% to hard working employees. (Needs to try paying it on time though) 

4 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Yep, most days, past & present employees and to a man they have the upmost respect for him ........ You're so far wide of the mark it.s pathetic!

Not me, but members of staff I have spoken to, his short sited arrogant attitude, his failure to pay on time, communication with staff. Only what I've been told, pathetic indeed .

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

or perhaps we just want an owner that doesn’t get us a -12 point deduction and turn the club in to a bit of a laughing stock. Full credit to him for paying the staff, excellent gesture but it doesn’t excuse the other crap he has done to the club through either his own shocking decisions or the advise from others who haven’t the clubs best interests at heart. 

And your example of the owner we want? You have a name who would be perfect?

42 minutes ago, sheffwed4ever said:

Not me, but members of staff I have spoken to, his short sited arrogant attitude, his failure to pay on time, communication with staff. Only what I've been told, pathetic indeed .

You've got to be a WUM.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, A12owl said:

It down purely to him not appointing proper advisors and back room staff and letting them get on with it. He should see himself as an investor who appoints people who know the job and to get on with it while he sits back and rakes in the profits. 

That's how it should be but it isn't. 

I remember Ron Noades when he sacked I think it was Barry Fry deciding to manage the side himself even though he was the owner. 

Noades : results are unacceptable your sacked.

Fry : do you think you can do better with what's available. 

Noades : hold my beer lol

Guest hk_owl

Has he been poorly advised though?

The keyboard chairmen of Owlstalk seems to think that the fabled “young hungry players” and an experienced manager (who has never been sacked) is what we need to get out of this division.

Perhaps the reality of it is that we need to throw ridiculous amounts of money at it, and hope for a big chunk of luck.

Chansiri rolled the dice and lost. This time.

2 hours ago, casbahowl said:

Fess up ........ you’re making it up like an attention seekingwhore aren’t you!

Why would I make it up, check my post contribution, I've got better things to do than come on this dump and bullshi to deluded people like you, like I say its just what a few have told me, I also heard he is a fool with the cleaners he also made them clean every rangers sticker of the lampposts on penistone Road when we played them a bit ott. He also complained about someone fishing on the river at the side of hillsborough, as far as ringing environment agency up about getting the river diverted. Some of that may sound far fetched but put that together with a bloke who has his name printed everywhere and had us all stand to attention for some king we never even heard off then you can't ignore. Believe what you want i couldn't care less to be fsir, as my post contribution says 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, hk_owl said:

Has he been poorly advised though?

The keyboard chairmen of Owlstalk seems to think that the fabled “young hungry players” and an experienced manager (who has never been sacked) is what we need to get out of this division.

Perhaps the reality of it is that we need to throw ridiculous amounts of money at it, and hope for a big chunk of luck.

Chansiri rolled the dice and lost. This time.

Bravo!

Consider - Tan at Cardiff, consider the recent differing Wigan owners, consider Gibson at Boro steady ownership over years, consider multiple owners at Birmingham, Villa multiple owners, consider McCabe lost his club after try 12 managers to get back to PL, consider multiple owners at Leeds, consider Forest differing owners.

But no ours is poorly run .. Chansiri mistake was accounting procedure he pulled the same tactic as Morris at Derby (whose also heavily invested without the ultimate success). 

So fair few clubs, not an exhaustive list either, getting things right and wrong over the seasons. 

Brentford did well with their system yes but choked twice when they needed to deliver - no different to us at Hull and Huddersfield tbf..

• Love 2