Some credit to Chansiri

11 minutes ago, sheffwed4ever said:

Have any of you spoken to members of staffat the club? Don't believe a word the star says No credit for chansiri from me 

Yep, most days, past & present employees and to a man they have the upmost respect for him ........ You're so far wide of the mark it.s pathetic!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I disagree Sir. I don’t consider myself to be ‘wrong’ as I don’t thiink this is a right or wrong argument. It’s not a 2+2 = 4. It’s very much a question for individuals and where their moral compass sits and society will judge them on this.

I have been made redundant in the past and fully sympathise with anyone that has faced the same situation. 

Edited by GMOwl72

Just now, GMOwl72 said:

I disagree Sir. I don’t consider myself to be ‘wrong’ as I don’t thiink this is a right or wrong argument. It’s not a 2+2 = 4. It’s very much a question for individuals and where their moral compass sits.

I have been made redundant in the past and fully sympathise with anyone that has faced the same situation. 

i didn't post about redundancies, i too have been made redundant in my time, far from a pleasant experience.

# footnote; should my current employer be reading this, i am open to offers now!

i was comparing this man's gesture, whilst other less generous prefer the stick to the carrot.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

i didn't post about redundancies, i too have been made redundant in my time, far from a pleasant experience.

# footnote; should my current employer be reading this, i am open to offers now!

i was comparing this man's gesture, whilst other less generous prefer the stick to the carrot.

I know it was only the latter part of my post that referred back to the earlier point made re Arsenal.

My point about simply being right or wrong is that it’s not an exact science it’s a decision for the individual. Many will agree, many won’t.

Edited by GMOwl72

Dejphon Chansiri has a lot of questions to answer when it comes to recent events, he should be commended for the loyalty and generosity shown in supporting his staff.

Arsenal have a billionaire backer that could save those 55 jobs without scrimping on lunch. Chansiri deserves huge praise for his handling of staff in this time.

Sums it up really

I so wish DC woukld appoint a capable CEO, sound and honest Football Advisor and a proper inspiring Football Manager.

He could then halt the decline to League One and start rebuilding the club.

Wolves managed to do it from a very similar situation and look where they are now.

Guest Therealrealist
1 hour ago, Lump On said:

The fact Chansiri is personally paying his staffs wages when most prem clubs are not is a sign of the gentleman he is. He's loyal to his staff and players and sometimes that's cost us but as a personality trait its very rare in modern football let alone modern society.

Honestly the amount of digs at Chansiri on here as been embarrassing! do any of your remember life under Dave Allan? the years we begged for someone to come in and spend some money! He's spent big and it nearly paid off but nothing in life is guaranteed but this year with a clean wage bill, money to spend and new faces coming in we should be looking forward even with a points deduction.

Gotta get behind the team right now, asking for season ticket refunds and all the other boll0cks that's been mentioned on here is literally pathetic. 

Why on earth is claiming a st refund 'literally pathetic'..seen a few of these comments recently..its a disgracefull thing to say

Was really worried about the employee's further down the ladder at the club with the current circumstances. I think its great that Chansiri sorted this and it deserves recognition. 

Like I say often on here, I don't agree with a lot that he's done and where it's left us but I think its fair to recognise this gesture and I know the staff will have appreciated it massively which can only contribute to a better SWFC from the bottom up. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Therealrealist said:

Why on earth is claiming a st refund 'literally pathetic'..seen a few of these comments recently..its a disgracefull thing to say

you're correct he should give you money back, then buy no ****er in closed season and put season tickets up £300 each, that ok?

football fans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Season ticket money doesn't pay for our new signings mate

all income has to contribute towards the running of the club, or should i say an attempt at cutting losses? included in the running is transfer money, no matter how you cut a cake, once eaten it's gone.